Message from the editor: We care about the whole of North Norfolk - not just Cromer
- Credit: Archant
Journalists today have a wide range of tools at their disposal to tell stories in new and imaginative ways.
Through Enjoy Cromer More we are embracing some of these exciting opportunities to not only deliver the news that matters to you but also ensure that we remain at the heart of this community, as we have done for decades before, in this fast-changing world.
It is a project which enables us, and you, to express what is so wonderful about the charming north Norfolk seaside town of Cromer.
But, rest assured, the rest of north Norfolk, we still care about you too.
We will continue to cover the stories that matter in Sheringham, Holt, North Walsham, Aylsham, Stalham and all of the fantastic communities in between.
You may also want to watch:
A large part of Enjoy Cromer More is about working out which approaches engage with people the most effectively so we can make sure we get things right in all communities.
- 1 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 2 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 3 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 4 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 5 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 6 Tired but delighted - five businesses look back on first week reopen
- 7 Bookings fly in as new dog grooming salon opens in town centre
- 8 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 9 Success for town's first official scarecrow festival
- 10 Tree planted in memory of Prince Philip