Message from the editor: We care about the whole of North Norfolk - not just Cromer
- Credit: Archant
Journalists today have a wide range of tools at their disposal to tell stories in new and imaginative ways.
Through Enjoy Cromer More we are embracing some of these exciting opportunities to not only deliver the news that matters to you but also ensure that we remain at the heart of this community, as we have done for decades before, in this fast-changing world.
It is a project which enables us, and you, to express what is so wonderful about the charming north Norfolk seaside town of Cromer.
But, rest assured, the rest of north Norfolk, we still care about you too.
We will continue to cover the stories that matter in Sheringham, Holt, North Walsham, Aylsham, Stalham and all of the fantastic communities in between.
You may also want to watch:
A large part of Enjoy Cromer More is about working out which approaches engage with people the most effectively so we can make sure we get things right in all communities.
- 1 Pioneering boat will make Norfolk coast more accessible
- 2 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 5 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 6 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 7 Thousands of rural homes to benefit from broadband funding
- 8 Dad uses son's ashes in a tattoo on his leg
- 9 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 10 Signalling fault causes delays on north Norfolk train lines