Medieval costume course to celebrate 600th anniversary of the Battle of Agincourt
- Credit: Archant
History fans will be able to learn how to make medieval outfits at free costume-making sessions this weekend.
The event is part of 600th anniversary celebrations of the Battle of Agincourt which featured Norfolk military hero Sir Thomas Erpingham - who lived in Erpingham for a time.
It is happening at nearby Aldborough, in the Church Room on The Green, this Saturday and Sunday from 10.30am-4pm.
The sessions will be led by re-enactment group Black Knight Historical.
Member Molly Housego will give a talk about medieval fashion and Ian Pycroft, who will be playing Sir Thomas at a medieval spectacular in Erpingham on September 12 and 13, will be helping out.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested in taking part should call Helen Burrell by tomorrow on 01263 768209.
Visit www.erpingham.org for more information about the Erpingham Battle of Agincourt events.
- 1 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach
- 2 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 3 Cocktail bar with 'European feel' opens in Sheringham
- 4 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 5 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 6 Pizza restaurant in north Norfolk launches bottomless brunch
- 7 Bone found on beach by Callum, 9, may have been from a woolly rhino
- 8 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 9 Historic Norfolk train will be back ahead of centenary
- 10 'Excited' couple prepare to open new butchers shop