Hundreds of runners take part in Marriott's Way 10k race
- Credit: JAMES BASS PHOTOGRAPHY
Hundreds of runners took to one of Norfolk's most popular trails, as the Marriot's Way 10k returned for its 13th year.
The race, which raises money for Norfolk Trails, the charity which maintains the path and cycle route, saw participants set off from Aylsham and finish in Reepham Market Place on October 3.
Businesses and organisations also got involved by getting a team of four together and taking up the MW10k corporate challenge, with the trophy this year being won by Aviva.
Broadland District councillor Jo Copplestone said it was "fantastic to see such an excellent turn out once again".
"I want to congratulate everyone who took part and give a huge thanks to all of the volunteers who helped marshal the event and support runners, whether it was at water stations, with registration or presenting medals," she added.
You may also want to watch:
The race was sponsored by Saffron Housing.
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 3 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 4 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach
- 7 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 8 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 9 See inside former brewery transformed into a cottage for sale for £875k
- 10 Weird Norfolk: What links Westwick’s obelisk, ghosts and stuffed bears?