Margherita Taylor to film BBC1 'countryfile ramble' in north Norfolk
- Credit: BBC
North Norfolk's beaches and rural landscapes will appear on BBC1 in an upcoming production for Children in Need.
Presenter Margherita Taylor will be joined by a 17-year-old from west London called Chloe for a 'countryfile ramble' to raise awareness for this year's Children in Need appeal.
A BBC spokesman said: "They will both explore the soft, sandy beaches and areas of wild, open and natural beauty for which Norfolk is famed. Their ramble will tackle a variety of open marshland, unique pine woodland and spectacular sand dunes."
Chloe has been supported by The Wish Centre with mental health challenges that she has experienced over the years.
One of the charities supported by Children in Need, the centre works to prevents self harm, abuse and exploitation of children and young people.
You may also want to watch:
The ramble will be filmed this month and will be shown during The Countryfile Ramble for BBC Children in Need on BBC1 on Sunday, October 24 at 6pm.
- 1 Sinkhole opens up on busy Sheringham junction
- 2 WATCH: Military plane flies low over Cromer Pier
- 3 RNLI rescues woman stranded on boat in Blakeney
- 4 Lorry crashes into powerlines in Cromer town centre
- 5 Plan to house Afghans at Holt Hall quashed
- 6 Replica of Only Fools and Horses van to go under the hammer
- 7 Hundreds pay tribute to Sheringham cobbler John Hart
- 8 WATCH: Fish and chip shop oil thieves caught on camera
- 9 Volunteers pitch in to clean up pond
- 10 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk