Hotel given zero food hygiene rating after customer complaint
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A north Norfolk hotel has been given a zero food hygiene rating following a complaint from a customer.
Manor Hotel, on Beach Road, Mundesley, was inspected by North Norfolk District Council (NNDC) and the Food Standards Agency (FSA) after a customer made a complaint.
An NNDC spokesperson said: 'Council staff inspected Manor Hotel, in Mundesley, in February following a customer complaint on Tuesday, February 26.
'A further inspection was carried out two weeks later where the FSA rating was given.'
They added: 'The council is confident the owner is making improvements and a further inspection has been scheduled for October.
You may also want to watch:
'The premises will again be rated with further details published on the FSA website'.
A council spokesperson said no detailed report was produced as the inspection was not a routine check.
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 3 North Norfolk home with sea views and cafe for sale for £525,000
- 4 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 5 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier
- 6 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 7 Norfolk inspires designs for £4.8m cancer centre, as opening day nears
- 8 Bid to convert former Sheringham town hall into a home
- 9 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 10 Inquest opens into death of teenager found in his home
The Manor Hotel's manager declined to comment.