Car ends up on side and man taken to hospital after crash
- Credit: Archant
A car ended up on its side and a man was taken to hospital after a crash in North Walsham.
It happened in Bluebell Road at about 7.10pm on Wednesday, January 16.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: 'We were called at 7.10pm. Two vehicles were involved, a Ford Focus and a Peugeot.
'The Ford, which was on its side, was recovered. One man was taken to hospital with slight injuries.
'The road was blocked but cleared by 9pm.'
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from North Walsham and Mundesley attended.
A spokesman said: 'The crews extricated a casualty and placed them into the care of the ambulance service. They also ensured the vehicles and scene were made safe.'
- 1 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 2 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 3 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 4 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 7 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 8 7 cheap or free things to do in Norfolk this weekend
- 9 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 10 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters