Car ends up on side and man taken to hospital after crash
- Credit: Archant
A car ended up on its side and a man was taken to hospital after a crash in North Walsham.
It happened in Bluebell Road at about 7.10pm on Wednesday, January 16.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: 'We were called at 7.10pm. Two vehicles were involved, a Ford Focus and a Peugeot.
'The Ford, which was on its side, was recovered. One man was taken to hospital with slight injuries.
'The road was blocked but cleared by 9pm.'
Fire crews from North Walsham and Mundesley attended.
A spokesman said: 'The crews extricated a casualty and placed them into the care of the ambulance service. They also ensured the vehicles and scene were made safe.'
- 1 Man charged with drink driving after crash into wall
- 2 Bid to open glampsite in north Norfolk meadow
- 3 Eight cosy cafés in north Norfolk to visit this winter
- 4 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 5 Two rescued from sinking fishing boat
- 6 Three homes for sale in Norfolk village named one of the poshest in the UK
- 7 North Norfolk man charged with drugs offences after arrest in Wales
- 8 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 9 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
- 10 Move to make second home owners pay more tax is welcomed