Car ends up on side and man taken to hospital after crash
- Credit: Archant
A car ended up on its side and a man was taken to hospital after a crash in North Walsham.
It happened in Bluebell Road at about 7.10pm on Wednesday, January 16.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: 'We were called at 7.10pm. Two vehicles were involved, a Ford Focus and a Peugeot.
'The Ford, which was on its side, was recovered. One man was taken to hospital with slight injuries.
'The road was blocked but cleared by 9pm.'
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from North Walsham and Mundesley attended.
A spokesman said: 'The crews extricated a casualty and placed them into the care of the ambulance service. They also ensured the vehicles and scene were made safe.'
- 1 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 2 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 3 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 4 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 5 Coastguard joins search for missing London man last seen in Norfolk
- 6 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 7 The sea has to be respected - so why don’t people learn?
- 8 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 9 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 10 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages