Man needs hospital treatment after being attacked in Sheringham
A man was left needing hospital treatment after an assault.
The 30-year-old man is thought to have been attacked late on Friday, November 2 or in the early hours of Saturday, November 3 on the Lifeboat Plain near to the Crown public house in Sheringham.
The victim recalled having blood in the mouth and that his mouth area was sore when he was told by a friend he had been assaulted. He had also sustained a fracture to his lower jaw and chin bone, and cheek bone.
He was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital for treatment.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has knowledge of it should contact DC Dave Cushway at Cromer SNT on 101 or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 2 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village
- 3 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 4 'Pass slow and wide' horse procession held in north Norfolk
- 5 WATCH: Pigs root out Second World War bomb
- 6 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 7 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 8 Lifeboat crews called to help sinking fishing boat off Norfolk coast
- 9 Town's skatepark finally reopens
- 10 New golfing trophy named after club stalwart