Man needs hospital treatment after being attacked in Sheringham
A man was left needing hospital treatment after an assault.
The 30-year-old man is thought to have been attacked late on Friday, November 2 or in the early hours of Saturday, November 3 on the Lifeboat Plain near to the Crown public house in Sheringham.
The victim recalled having blood in the mouth and that his mouth area was sore when he was told by a friend he had been assaulted. He had also sustained a fracture to his lower jaw and chin bone, and cheek bone.
He was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital for treatment.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has knowledge of it should contact DC Dave Cushway at Cromer SNT on 101 or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Vintage train fires up for festive services
- 2 Two teenagers arrested following arson at a public toilet
- 3 Farms, former rail lines and old buildings set to be sold off by council
- 4 How dairy?! See town's ice-cream cone Christmas tree
- 5 Covid marshals hit the streets in north Norfolk
- 6 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 7 Village's shops transform into giant advent calendar
- 8 Santa Claus is coming to town - but he won't be taking cash
- 9 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 10 13 schools closed due to Covid cases and heating problems