Man needs hospital treatment after being attacked in Sheringham
A man was left needing hospital treatment after an assault.
The 30-year-old man is thought to have been attacked late on Friday, November 2 or in the early hours of Saturday, November 3 on the Lifeboat Plain near to the Crown public house in Sheringham.
The victim recalled having blood in the mouth and that his mouth area was sore when he was told by a friend he had been assaulted. He had also sustained a fracture to his lower jaw and chin bone, and cheek bone.
He was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital for treatment.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has knowledge of it should contact DC Dave Cushway at Cromer SNT on 101 or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 2 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 3 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 4 Happy birthday, Arthur! 100 up for Second World War naval hero
- 5 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 6 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 7 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 8 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 9 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 10 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'