Man needs hospital treatment after being attacked in Sheringham
A man was left needing hospital treatment after an assault.
The 30-year-old man is thought to have been attacked late on Friday, November 2 or in the early hours of Saturday, November 3 on the Lifeboat Plain near to the Crown public house in Sheringham.
The victim recalled having blood in the mouth and that his mouth area was sore when he was told by a friend he had been assaulted. He had also sustained a fracture to his lower jaw and chin bone, and cheek bone.
He was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital for treatment.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has knowledge of it should contact DC Dave Cushway at Cromer SNT on 101 or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Wind farm engineers to drill below cliffs and rivers
- 2 Fit for a king or queen: 'Castle' for sale at auction for £650,000
- 3 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 4 'Infamous, not famous': School slated for plan to honour traitor
- 5 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 6 'Crisis' appeal as heritage railway loses £765k in year
- 7 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 8 Inquest opens into death of man whose car crashed into wall
- 9 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 10 Firms sought for new industrial units