Man jumped to safety after car struck trailer in Felmingham on weekend
- Credit: Archant
A man had to jump to safety from a trailer when it was struck by a car on the weekend.
Police were called at 10.42am on Sunday, November 19 to Aylsham Road in Felmingham, near North Walsham, to reports of car in collision with a house.
A police spokesman said: 'The car didn't hit the house, but hit a trailer which was parked outside on the road.
'Two people in the car suffered minor injuries. Someone was on the back of the trailer at the time and they fell off and were injured.
'We had to close the road due to spilled oil and to recover the vehicles.'
'We are treating it as an accident.'
A man who lives near the scene said today that the trailer belonged to his son, who was not there.
- 1 Norfolk-born entrepreneur is second richest person in country
- 2 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 3 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 4 Hundreds of motors park up for classic vehicle day at Norfolk gardens
- 5 Cafe and shop along Norfolk Broads up for sale with 'rare opportunity'
- 6 100 East Anglian events you cannot miss this summer
- 7 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 8 Cash boost for church campaign backed by Normal for Norfolk star
- 9 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 10 Homes in Norfolk amongst least likely to be burgled
He said: 'I did not see the crash but I heard it.'
It is unknown who was on the trailer at the time.
Fire crews from Aylsham, North Walsham and Carrow attended the scene and removed three people from the vehicle.
A spokesperson for the ambulance service confirmed that an ambulance crew was sent to the scene and treated two patients.
One had a minor head injury and the other had a shoulder injury.
Both were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care.