Man jumped to safety after car struck trailer in Felmingham on weekend
- Credit: Archant
A man had to jump to safety from a trailer when it was struck by a car on the weekend.
Police were called at 10.42am on Sunday, November 19 to Aylsham Road in Felmingham, near North Walsham, to reports of car in collision with a house.
A police spokesman said: 'The car didn't hit the house, but hit a trailer which was parked outside on the road.
'Two people in the car suffered minor injuries. Someone was on the back of the trailer at the time and they fell off and were injured.
'We had to close the road due to spilled oil and to recover the vehicles.'
You may also want to watch:
'We are treating it as an accident.'
A man who lives near the scene said today that the trailer belonged to his son, who was not there.
- 1 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Election 2021: Lib Dem leader quits in North
- 3 'Dystopian castle' in seaside village may escape demolition
- 4 Nearly £50,000 donated to restore Grade II listed church organ
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 New veterinary practice to set open in former Cromer GP surgery
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Conservatives hold on in Broadland
- 10 Mobile Post Office to come to two north Norfolk villages
He said: 'I did not see the crash but I heard it.'
It is unknown who was on the trailer at the time.
Fire crews from Aylsham, North Walsham and Carrow attended the scene and removed three people from the vehicle.
A spokesperson for the ambulance service confirmed that an ambulance crew was sent to the scene and treated two patients.
One had a minor head injury and the other had a shoulder injury.
Both were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care.