Man jumped to safety after car struck trailer in Felmingham on weekend
- Credit: Archant
A man had to jump to safety from a trailer when it was struck by a car on the weekend.
Police were called at 10.42am on Sunday, November 19 to Aylsham Road in Felmingham, near North Walsham, to reports of car in collision with a house.
A police spokesman said: 'The car didn't hit the house, but hit a trailer which was parked outside on the road.
'Two people in the car suffered minor injuries. Someone was on the back of the trailer at the time and they fell off and were injured.
'We had to close the road due to spilled oil and to recover the vehicles.'
You may also want to watch:
'We are treating it as an accident.'
A man who lives near the scene said today that the trailer belonged to his son, who was not there.
- 1 New £4.85m cancer centre will make life 'easier'
- 2 Gresham's School to erect 25 blue plaques for famous former pupils
- 3 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 4 Last chance to own historic items as town hall goes under offer
- 5 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 6 Town leaves Christmas lights on throughout January
- 7 Number of coronavirus deaths passes 1,000 at Norfolk's hospitals
- 8 Shepherdess shocked as lamb fetches £1,752 at charity auction
- 9 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown
- 10 How Norfolk shantymen got involved in viral TikTok trend
He said: 'I did not see the crash but I heard it.'
It is unknown who was on the trailer at the time.
Fire crews from Aylsham, North Walsham and Carrow attended the scene and removed three people from the vehicle.
A spokesperson for the ambulance service confirmed that an ambulance crew was sent to the scene and treated two patients.
One had a minor head injury and the other had a shoulder injury.
Both were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care.