Man jumped to safety after car struck trailer in Felmingham on weekend
- Credit: Archant
A man had to jump to safety from a trailer when it was struck by a car on the weekend.
Police were called at 10.42am on Sunday, November 19 to Aylsham Road in Felmingham, near North Walsham, to reports of car in collision with a house.
A police spokesman said: 'The car didn't hit the house, but hit a trailer which was parked outside on the road.
'Two people in the car suffered minor injuries. Someone was on the back of the trailer at the time and they fell off and were injured.
'We had to close the road due to spilled oil and to recover the vehicles.'
You may also want to watch:
'We are treating it as an accident.'
A man who lives near the scene said today that the trailer belonged to his son, who was not there.
- 1 Have your say - should north Norfolk be able to ease restrictions sooner?
- 2 Holkham Estate hiring warden - with tasks to include nudist beach patrol
- 3 Plans show how old former care home site could become housing
- 4 Cromer Pier to re-open to the public from next month
- 5 Bid to knock down care home and build houses rejected
- 6 WATCH: Teenage girls fined after setting fire to public toilet
- 7 'Unsatisfactory and dangerous situation' - Man frustrated by unlit roadwork
- 8 School to test 150 pupils for Covid a day during March re-opening
- 9 Seafront Bath House homes for sale again after price drop
- 10 Warning over scam 'Aviva' automated cold calls
He said: 'I did not see the crash but I heard it.'
It is unknown who was on the trailer at the time.
Fire crews from Aylsham, North Walsham and Carrow attended the scene and removed three people from the vehicle.
A spokesperson for the ambulance service confirmed that an ambulance crew was sent to the scene and treated two patients.
One had a minor head injury and the other had a shoulder injury.
Both were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care.