Man appears in court charged with burgling offences
- Credit: Archant
A man appeared in court charged with burgling offences in Cromer.
Luke Battelle, 38, of Argyll Road, Ripley in Derbyshire, appeared before Norwich magistrates on Monday, October 15.
He was remanded on conditional bail until November 8 for a plea.
Lisa Chung, also of Argyll Road, who is also charged with burgling offences in Cromer, failed to appear at court and the case was adjourned to the same date, when she must attend.
The pair were arrested after two premises in Church Street and Beach Road were broken into between Thursday, October 11 and Friday, October 12.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, police continue to investigate the theft of more than £2,000 from a deposit box at premises on Cromer Road on October 11, and more than £1,000 was stolen from a till at a restaurant in Hamilton Road, between October 10 and October 11.
Burglars also broke into a café in Cadogan Road on October 11.
- 1 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 2 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 3 Excitement as heritage railway's 1940s weekend returns
- 4 'The ultimate challenge' - The man building a boat to beat a world record
- 5 North Norfolk nostalgia: Sheringham Splash in the 1980s and 1990s
- 6 Delays expected on A149 due to roadworks
- 7 Hundreds of noisy neighbour complaints in North Norfolk during pandemic
- 8 'Being driven inland' - Bus drivers can't afford coast, says company boss
- 9 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 10 Man accused of rape at party told woman 'none of this happened'