Man appears in court charged with burgling offences
- Credit: Archant
A man appeared in court charged with burgling offences in Cromer.
Luke Battelle, 38, of Argyll Road, Ripley in Derbyshire, appeared before Norwich magistrates on Monday, October 15.
He was remanded on conditional bail until November 8 for a plea.
Lisa Chung, also of Argyll Road, who is also charged with burgling offences in Cromer, failed to appear at court and the case was adjourned to the same date, when she must attend.
The pair were arrested after two premises in Church Street and Beach Road were broken into between Thursday, October 11 and Friday, October 12.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, police continue to investigate the theft of more than £2,000 from a deposit box at premises on Cromer Road on October 11, and more than £1,000 was stolen from a till at a restaurant in Hamilton Road, between October 10 and October 11.
Burglars also broke into a café in Cadogan Road on October 11.
- 1 When 13-year-old Prince Philip visited Cromer following crab boat disaster
- 2 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 3 'How it should be' - Cromer abuzz as businesses reopen
- 4 £500 grant paves way for new swimmers
- 5 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 6 'We love the town sentimentally' - Holt opticians firm opens 10th store in lockdown
- 7 Police and community fridge to be discussed at Sheringham town meeting
- 8 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 9 Seal trips braced for busy season ahead - but quiet first day after easing
- 10 North Walsham gym to re-open despite vaccinations continuing