Man appears in court charged with burgling offences
- Credit: Archant
A man appeared in court charged with burgling offences in Cromer.
Luke Battelle, 38, of Argyll Road, Ripley in Derbyshire, appeared before Norwich magistrates on Monday, October 15.
He was remanded on conditional bail until November 8 for a plea.
Lisa Chung, also of Argyll Road, who is also charged with burgling offences in Cromer, failed to appear at court and the case was adjourned to the same date, when she must attend.
The pair were arrested after two premises in Church Street and Beach Road were broken into between Thursday, October 11 and Friday, October 12.
Meanwhile, police continue to investigate the theft of more than £2,000 from a deposit box at premises on Cromer Road on October 11, and more than £1,000 was stolen from a till at a restaurant in Hamilton Road, between October 10 and October 11.
Burglars also broke into a café in Cadogan Road on October 11.
- 1 'Rare' blue lobster found by Norfolk fisherman
- 2 'One in a million' town haberdasher dies at 80
- 3 Michael Bublé concert bans chairs and blankets from gig
- 4 Broads bridge in north Norfolk to close this year for roadworks
- 5 Vandals target Banksy artwork in Cromer
- 6 North Norfolk pub re-opens as a hotel
- 7 Sinkhole delays should be over 'today'
- 8 Holiday let plan for farm's former train wagons
- 9 Popular 'cheese with no name' finally gets a name
- 10 Mammoths 'return' to north Norfolk in GoGo sculpture trail