Man left with fractured jaw after being headbutted at food festival
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered a fractured jaw when he was head-butted at a food festival in north Norfolk.
Norfolk police said the man in his 30s was assaulted while at the Gunton Festival of Food and Music in Thorpe Market, on Saturday, August 3.
The man was queuing with his dog to use a mobile toilet in the grounds when he became involved in an argument with two men.
Shortly after, another man appeared, and he was then head-butted by one of the men, resulting in a fractured jaw.
Anyone with information should contact PC Andrea Colbrook at Cromer police station on 101, quoting crime number 36/54622/19. Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month
- 2 Hurricane and Spitfire in the Norfolk sky as heritage centre opens
- 3 Caravan site applies to be able to open during winter months
- 4 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 5 Animal rescue group needs to double volunteer team to meet demand
- 6 Most villagers back military training overhead despite noise
- 7 Four days of fun planned for North Walsham Memorial park
- 8 Pub is back, with new menu and brand, after closure fears
- 9 Town lido among schemes put forward in funding bid
- 10 'A truly affordable home': Teeny tiny abode sold for glamping