Man left with fractured jaw after being headbutted at food festival
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered a fractured jaw when he was head-butted at a food festival in north Norfolk.
Norfolk police said the man in his 30s was assaulted while at the Gunton Festival of Food and Music in Thorpe Market, on Saturday, August 3.
The man was queuing with his dog to use a mobile toilet in the grounds when he became involved in an argument with two men.
Shortly after, another man appeared, and he was then head-butted by one of the men, resulting in a fractured jaw.
Anyone with information should contact PC Andrea Colbrook at Cromer police station on 101, quoting crime number 36/54622/19. Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 North Norfolk care home put into special measures
- 2 Street food business goes from strength to strength despite lockdown
- 3 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 4 'It just got out of hand' - Biking baker celebrates five year anniversary
- 5 How Norfolk and Waveney MPs voted in coronavirus tiers vote
- 6 'It all turned out well' - town sparkles as Christmas lights switched on
- 7 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 8 It's Strictly Christmas! Pier's new-look festive show about to launch
- 9 Front door set on fire during early morning arson attack in village
- 10 Covid-19 vaccine: who will get it, when and how?