Man left with fractured jaw after being headbutted at food festival
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered a fractured jaw when he was head-butted at a food festival in north Norfolk.
Norfolk police said the man in his 30s was assaulted while at the Gunton Festival of Food and Music in Thorpe Market, on Saturday, August 3.
The man was queuing with his dog to use a mobile toilet in the grounds when he became involved in an argument with two men.
Shortly after, another man appeared, and he was then head-butted by one of the men, resulting in a fractured jaw.
Anyone with information should contact PC Andrea Colbrook at Cromer police station on 101, quoting crime number 36/54622/19. Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Your say: Should we close carparks at north Norfolk beauty spots?
- 2 Freezing cold temperatures could see snow in parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 3 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 4 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 5 New book reveals how Albert Einstein's stay in Norfolk may have saved his life
- 6 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 7 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 8 Hardware store owners to bid farewell after seven decades in business
- 9 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 10 Seaside village set to sparkle by turning into giant advent calendar