Man charged with attempted burglary in Cromer
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with attempted burglary after officers were called to a business in Cromer in the early hours of yesterday morning.
Eugene Gould, 49, is due to appear before Norwich Magistrates Court today, Tuesday, February 12.
Gould, of no fixed address, was arrested at the scene of the attempted break in at a property, described as a business, on Garden Street in the early hours of Monday, February 11.
Norfolk police were called to the street in Cromer's town centre at approximately 4am.
Officers were called after receiving reports of suspicious activity, and arrested Gould at the scene.
A spokesperson for Norfolk constabulary said the incident was not being treated as linked to any other investigations.
- 1 First look inside: New deli and surf shop open on coast
- 2 'Beheading' comment sees councillor reported to police
- 3 Norfolk singer's big hopes for her girl band's debut single
- 4 Council urged to take over ownership of derelict Cromer nightclub
- 5 Man died on 50th birthday at Norfolk coastal campsite
- 6 Prince Harry's ex marries north Norfolk hotelier
- 7 'Everything has gone up' - How mum Melanie is dealing with cost of living
- 8 Mammoth Marathon winner says course was 'one of the hardest'
- 9 The Female Fisherman 'overwhelmed' by national award win
- 10 Two men arrested in connection with string of cooking oil thefts