Man charged with attempted burglary in Cromer
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with attempted burglary after officers were called to a business in Cromer in the early hours of yesterday morning.
Eugene Gould, 49, is due to appear before Norwich Magistrates Court today, Tuesday, February 12.
Gould, of no fixed address, was arrested at the scene of the attempted break in at a property, described as a business, on Garden Street in the early hours of Monday, February 11.
Norfolk police were called to the street in Cromer's town centre at approximately 4am.
Officers were called after receiving reports of suspicious activity, and arrested Gould at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for Norfolk constabulary said the incident was not being treated as linked to any other investigations.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 3 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water
- 4 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 5 Sport and TV stars heading to Norfolk for new festival
- 6 Organisers 'hopeful' Cromer Carnival 2021 will be able to take place
- 7 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 8 Risk of flooding after parts of Norfolk see 8cm of snow
- 9 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 10 In pictures: Children make the most of weekend snow