Man charged after nurse bitten in Norwich hospital A&E
- Credit: PA
A man was arrested after a nurse was bitten in A&E at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: 'Keith Mulley, 43 and of Elizabeth Crescent, Holt, has been charged with threatening behaviour, assault and assaulting a police officer in the execution of their duty.
'It relates to an incident which happened at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital late on Saturday night, February 24, and into the early hours of Sunday.
'Mulley has been released on bail to appear before Norwich magistrates' court on Tuesday, March 13.'
PC Jon Parker, who is based in Fakenham, reported the incident on social media on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
Writing on Twitter, PC Parker said: 'A male arrested in Norfolk earlier on this morning had to be forcibly restrained then removed after he bit a nurse trying to look after him whilst in A&E. Disgraceful behaviour with no excuses in my opinion.'
- 1 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 2 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 3 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 4 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 5 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 6 Tired but delighted - five businesses look back on first week reopen
- 7 Bookings fly in as new dog grooming salon opens in town centre
- 8 Success for town's first official scarecrow festival
- 9 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 10 Tree planted in memory of Prince Philip