Man bailed after cannabis plants found at village house
- Credit: Archant
A man has been bailed after cannabis plants were found at a house in a Norfolk seaside village.
The man in his early 50s, who has not been named, was arrested after the plants were discovered in Coastline Village in Walcott.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: “The man arrested has since been bailed to appear on May 15 at Aylsham police investigation centre.”
Police were initially called to the property at about 10pm on Wednesday, April 22 following reports of a verbal altercation between a man and a neighbour.
On arrival, officers discovered a collection of cannabis plants and a man was arrested in connection with the incident on suspicion of malicious communications, resisting arrest and possession of Class B drugs.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to Aylsham police investigation centre for questioning.
A resident said police spent the night at the property, and more officers arrived the next morning.
- 1 Gresham's School to erect 25 blue plaques for famous former pupils
- 2 Last chance to own historic items as town hall goes under offer
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 New £4.85m cancer centre will make life 'easier'
- 5 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 6 How Norfolk shantymen got involved in viral TikTok trend
- 7 Norfolk scenes cut from Netflix's Sutton Hoo film The Dig
- 8 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown