Man bailed after cannabis plants found at village house
- Credit: Archant
A man has been bailed after cannabis plants were found at a house in a Norfolk seaside village.
The man in his early 50s, who has not been named, was arrested after the plants were discovered in Coastline Village in Walcott.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: “The man arrested has since been bailed to appear on May 15 at Aylsham police investigation centre.”
Police were initially called to the property at about 10pm on Wednesday, April 22 following reports of a verbal altercation between a man and a neighbour.
On arrival, officers discovered a collection of cannabis plants and a man was arrested in connection with the incident on suspicion of malicious communications, resisting arrest and possession of Class B drugs.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to Aylsham police investigation centre for questioning.
A resident said police spent the night at the property, and more officers arrived the next morning.
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 3 North Norfolk home with sea views and cafe for sale for £525,000
- 4 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 5 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier
- 6 Norfolk inspires designs for £4.8m cancer centre, as opening day nears
- 7 Bid to convert former Sheringham town hall into a home
- 8 Inquest opens into death of teenager found in his home
- 9 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 10 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake