Man arrested at Norfolk pub on suspicion of burglary
A man who was arrested at a Norfolk pub has been bailed until July 16.
The man in his 20s, who has not been named, was arrested at the Windharm Arms in Sheringham on Wednesday, June 20.
A Norfolk police spokesman said he was arrested on suspicion of burglary and driving while disqualified. He was taken to Aylsham police investigation centre. A police spokesman said today that he had been bailed until July 16.
A tweet was posted on the Sheringham News site at about 2pm on Wednesday. It said: 'Saw 4 police officers go to The Windham just over an hour ago, carted someone off apparently.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 2 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 3 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 4 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 5 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 6 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 7 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 8 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 9 Revealed: The fastest place to sell a home in Norfolk
- 10 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?