Man arrested at Norfolk pub on suspicion of burglary
A man who was arrested at a Norfolk pub has been bailed until July 16.
The man in his 20s, who has not been named, was arrested at the Windharm Arms in Sheringham on Wednesday, June 20.
A Norfolk police spokesman said he was arrested on suspicion of burglary and driving while disqualified. He was taken to Aylsham police investigation centre. A police spokesman said today that he had been bailed until July 16.
A tweet was posted on the Sheringham News site at about 2pm on Wednesday. It said: 'Saw 4 police officers go to The Windham just over an hour ago, carted someone off apparently.'
- 1 Woman says symptom diary could 'save lives' after wait for cancer diagnosis
- 2 Barriers could block mountain bikes from north Norfolk beauty spot
- 3 Trains cancelled after lorry crashes into bridge
- 4 New book reveals how Albert Einstein's stay in Norfolk may have saved his life
- 5 All you need to know ahead of the Cromer New Year’s Day Fireworks 2022
- 6 People to get booster jabs sooner - but not at walk-in centres
- 7 Plan for new public loos in north Norfolk get £500,000 boost
- 8 Plans submitted to transform soft play area to restaurant
- 9 Duncan Baker MP 'welcomes' investigation into alleged Christmas party
- 10 Bereaved families' anger at No 10 staff video joking over Christmas party