Man attacked by robbers in Cromer
A man was kicked and punched before having his wallet and phone stolen in a late night attack in Cromer.
The 22-year-old was on his way home from a night out and walking along Salisbury Road when he was approached by a group of men, who then attacked him.
The victim was left with cuts and bruising following the attack on New Year's Eve, which took place between 1 - 1.15am.
On the same night a Holt man was the victim of an arson attack after his wheelie bins were completely destroyed by a deliberate blaze.
The bins in Mill Court were targeted late on December 31.
You may also want to watch:
Police have only just released details of both incidents are now appealing for information and witnesses.
Call officers on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 2 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 5 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 6 WATCH: Pigs root out Second World War bomb
- 7 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 8 'Pass slow and wide' horse procession held in north Norfolk
- 9 In pictures: Marvellous costumes at previous 1940s festivals
- 10 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck