Man airlifted to hospital after Bacton bicycle crash
Mary HamiltonA man was airlifted to hospital with a head injury after a crash on Pollard Road in Bacton today.Mary Hamilton
A 52-year-old cyclist was airlifted to hospital with leg injuries after a crash in Bacton today.
The accident involving a Nissan Micra and the man riding a bicycle happened on Pollard Road just before 2pm.
A spokesman for the air ambulance ambulance service said the 52-year-old, from the local area, was stabilised at the scene and given pain relief.
He was then airlifted to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by the air ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 2 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 3 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 4 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 5 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 6 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 7 Bookings fly in as new dog grooming salon opens in town centre
- 8 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 9 Happy birthday, Arthur! 100 up for Second World War naval hero
- 10 Tree planted in memory of Prince Philip