Man airlifted to hospital after Bacton bicycle crash
Mary HamiltonA man was airlifted to hospital with a head injury after a crash on Pollard Road in Bacton today.Mary Hamilton
A 52-year-old cyclist was airlifted to hospital with leg injuries after a crash in Bacton today.
The accident involving a Nissan Micra and the man riding a bicycle happened on Pollard Road just before 2pm.
A spokesman for the air ambulance ambulance service said the 52-year-old, from the local area, was stabilised at the scene and given pain relief.
He was then airlifted to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by the air ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 5 Sport and TV stars heading to Norfolk for new festival
- 6 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 7 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 8 Organisers 'hopeful' Cromer Carnival 2021 will be able to take place
- 9 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 10 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney