Man airlifted to hospital after Bacton bicycle crash
Mary HamiltonA man was airlifted to hospital with a head injury after a crash on Pollard Road in Bacton today.Mary Hamilton
A 52-year-old cyclist was airlifted to hospital with leg injuries after a crash in Bacton today.
The accident involving a Nissan Micra and the man riding a bicycle happened on Pollard Road just before 2pm.
A spokesman for the air ambulance ambulance service said the 52-year-old, from the local area, was stabilised at the scene and given pain relief.
He was then airlifted to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by the air ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 2 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor
- 3 Tributes to 'true gentleman' from well-known Cromer family
- 4 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 5 Police investigation into Thorpe Market death 'ongoing'
- 6 Do you remember these shocking scenes from floods of the past?
- 7 Bank staff could work from Drill Hall after branch closes
- 8 'The company was becoming the story' - Under fire care home firm to sell up
- 9 Plaque unveiled in memory of 'passionate' railway volunteer
- 10 Has north Norfolk started its Christmas shopping early?