Male slimmer goes from 42inch to 32inch waist in 8 months
- Credit: Archant
A male slimmer lost 6st 2lb in eight months, going from a 42ins to 32ins waist and from an XXL to a medium chest size.
Taxi driver Shaun Daniels, from Badersfield, near Coltishall, has gone from 18st 10.5lbs to 12st 8.5lbs.#
He joined Badersfield Slimming World group after his doctor discussed the GP Referral Scheme with him.
He said: "Deep down I'd been unhappy with my weight for some time but it took me a long time to face up to it.
"I didn't know what my mates would think but, once they realised I could still have a beer, they started to take an interest and when they see me eating steak and homemade chips, they ask how it's possible to eat like that and still lose weight."
You may also want to watch:
The group meets every Thursday at Battle of Britain Memorial Hall. For more information, call Jane Keil on 07437 672 231.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 3 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 4 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 5 Delays expected on part of A149 during upcoming road resurfacing
- 6 Frustration as bid to house Afghan refugees fails
- 7 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 9 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 10 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk