Music director leads choir at St Paul’s Cathedral
- Credit: Archant
London's St Paul's Cathedral provided the dazzling backdrop for a performance led by a Sheringham musician.
Lysbeth Morgan-Hart, 53, directed the music at a special service at the famous place of worship, leading the choir Poscimur.
Mrs Morgan-Hart, director of music at Sheringham's St Peter's Church, described the experience as 'simply magical'.
She said: 'It has been my dream to direct a choir at St Paul's ever since the very first time I sang there, aged just 14. The building is truly magnificent and the acoustics make your singing sound like its being lifted to higher places.
'Everything went extremely well and I was very pleased to have so many friends and family there to support me.'
Mrs Morgan-Hart spent several years as a chorister and soloist with Poscimur - which performs at cathedrals across the county when resident choirs are on holiday - before becoming its director.
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 See inside this 17th century house with a hot tub and direct beach access
- 3 Blickling bathed in light in stunning festive display
- 4 Work 'up and running' at site of store destroyed in fire
- 5 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 6 Man made threats to hurt ex-partner's father
- 7 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 8 Historic miller's house goes up for sale - and it needs renovating
- 9 £500,000 public toilet plan gets green light
- 10 Norwich woman writes a "truthful and heartbreaking" film about abuse