Music director leads choir at St Paul’s Cathedral
- Credit: Archant
London's St Paul's Cathedral provided the dazzling backdrop for a performance led by a Sheringham musician.
Lysbeth Morgan-Hart, 53, directed the music at a special service at the famous place of worship, leading the choir Poscimur.
Mrs Morgan-Hart, director of music at Sheringham's St Peter's Church, described the experience as 'simply magical'.
She said: 'It has been my dream to direct a choir at St Paul's ever since the very first time I sang there, aged just 14. The building is truly magnificent and the acoustics make your singing sound like its being lifted to higher places.
'Everything went extremely well and I was very pleased to have so many friends and family there to support me.'
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Morgan-Hart spent several years as a chorister and soloist with Poscimur - which performs at cathedrals across the county when resident choirs are on holiday - before becoming its director.
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 5 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 6 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 7 Prince Philip memorial erected in town park just a day after his death
- 8 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 9 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 10 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder