Music director leads choir at St Paul’s Cathedral
- Credit: Archant
London's St Paul's Cathedral provided the dazzling backdrop for a performance led by a Sheringham musician.
Lysbeth Morgan-Hart, 53, directed the music at a special service at the famous place of worship, leading the choir Poscimur.
Mrs Morgan-Hart, director of music at Sheringham's St Peter's Church, described the experience as 'simply magical'.
She said: 'It has been my dream to direct a choir at St Paul's ever since the very first time I sang there, aged just 14. The building is truly magnificent and the acoustics make your singing sound like its being lifted to higher places.
'Everything went extremely well and I was very pleased to have so many friends and family there to support me.'
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Morgan-Hart spent several years as a chorister and soloist with Poscimur - which performs at cathedrals across the county when resident choirs are on holiday - before becoming its director.
- 1 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 2 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 3 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 4 Roll up, roll up as circus hits north Norfolk coast
- 5 Treasure Island coming to north Norfolk pub garden
- 6 Rescuers called as seaside visitors cut off by high tide
- 7 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 8 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 9 Rail service disrupted after boat hits railway bridge
- 10 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show