Norfolk house-builder holding open event for would-be buyers
- Credit: Archant
A house-builder is holding a public event for would-be buyers at its Heath Farm development in Holt.
Heath Farm consists of 213 homes, 162 open market and 51 affordable, and the development is anticipated to be completed by October 2022.
A spokesman for Lovell Homes said: 'We currently have 30 homes occupied on the development, nine reserved and two early birds.'
Adrian Garrood, regional sales manager, said: 'While it's possible to gain an insight into a new home from its floor plans, there really is no substitute for coming along for a tour to get a feel for the layout with your own eyes.
'Therefore, I would encourage anyone who hopes to make a move to the development to pay us a visit on the day.'
The two, three and four-bedroom homes at Heath Farm are priced from £245,000 to £550,000. The event runs between 10am and 5pm on Saturday, April 27.
- 1 Man charged with drink driving after crash into wall
- 2 Bid to open glampsite in north Norfolk meadow
- 3 Eight cosy cafés in north Norfolk to visit this winter
- 4 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 5 Two rescued from sinking fishing boat
- 6 Three homes for sale in Norfolk village named one of the poshest in the UK
- 7 North Norfolk man charged with drugs offences after arrest in Wales
- 8 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 9 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
- 10 Move to make second home owners pay more tax is welcomed