Norfolk house-builder holding open event for would-be buyers
- Credit: Archant
A house-builder is holding a public event for would-be buyers at its Heath Farm development in Holt.
Heath Farm consists of 213 homes, 162 open market and 51 affordable, and the development is anticipated to be completed by October 2022.
A spokesman for Lovell Homes said: 'We currently have 30 homes occupied on the development, nine reserved and two early birds.'
Adrian Garrood, regional sales manager, said: 'While it's possible to gain an insight into a new home from its floor plans, there really is no substitute for coming along for a tour to get a feel for the layout with your own eyes.
'Therefore, I would encourage anyone who hopes to make a move to the development to pay us a visit on the day.'
You may also want to watch:
The two, three and four-bedroom homes at Heath Farm are priced from £245,000 to £550,000. The event runs between 10am and 5pm on Saturday, April 27.
- 1 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 2 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 3 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 4 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 7 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 8 Coastguard joins search for missing London man last seen in Norfolk
- 9 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 10 The sea has to be respected - so why don’t people learn?