Norfolk house-builder holding open event for would-be buyers
- Credit: Archant
A house-builder is holding a public event for would-be buyers at its Heath Farm development in Holt.
Heath Farm consists of 213 homes, 162 open market and 51 affordable, and the development is anticipated to be completed by October 2022.
A spokesman for Lovell Homes said: 'We currently have 30 homes occupied on the development, nine reserved and two early birds.'
Adrian Garrood, regional sales manager, said: 'While it's possible to gain an insight into a new home from its floor plans, there really is no substitute for coming along for a tour to get a feel for the layout with your own eyes.
'Therefore, I would encourage anyone who hopes to make a move to the development to pay us a visit on the day.'
You may also want to watch:
The two, three and four-bedroom homes at Heath Farm are priced from £245,000 to £550,000. The event runs between 10am and 5pm on Saturday, April 27.
- 1 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 2 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 3 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 4 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 5 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 6 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 9 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 10 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen