Can you help find the owner of this locket?
- Credit: Archant
It is undoubtedly someone's treasured possession, but it was unfortunately parted from its owner during a journey.
And now the search is on to find the owner of a silver heart-shaped locket with a photo that shows what seems to be a dad and his two sons on one side and the inscription 'my boys' on the other.
Joy Denning, of Cromer, found the piece of jewellery next to a bench at the town's bus station on Monday, January 28, at around 9.30am.
Mrs Denning said: 'We were sitting on the seat in the bus station and I found it on the floor.
'It's not a tiny thing, and it looks like it broke off a chain. I would think they would be missing it.
You may also want to watch:
'It just has a picture of three boys on one side and on the other there's an engraving saying 'my boys'.'
Mrs Denning said anyone who could help reunite the locket with its owner could get in touch with her by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Person found following lifeboat search in north Norfolk
- 2 North Norfolk beach hut wins award for country's best
- 3 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 4 'Very disappointing' - Vandals smash and burn toilets
- 5 Arrests after gang threw glass bottles and kicked victims
- 6 How realistic is Vigil? Verdict of former submariner from Aylsham
- 7 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 8 Revealed: The 10 most expensive villages in Norfolk
- 9 Frustration as bid to house Afghan refugees fails
- 10 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages