What are you looking forward to doing when the lockdown is over?
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Because of the coronavirus and the lockdown that’s come with it our lives are much different from what they were just a few months ago.
The importance of social distancing in slowing the spread of the virus means we can no longer do many of the things we used to take for granted.
But one day, the lockdown will be over - we’d like to find out what people in north Norfolk are most looking forward to when it is.
Perhaps you long to ride the Bure Valley Railway, or go canoeing on the Norfolk Broads.
Are you looking forward to having a pint at your local with some friends, or taking your mum for coffee and a slice of cake?
You may also want to watch:
Or maybe you’d most like to simply sit on the beach with a serving of fish and chips and enjoy the sun.
Whatever you’re dreaming of doing when the lockdown is over, we’d like to hear from you.
- 1 Revealed: The 10 most expensive villages in Norfolk
- 2 North Norfolk key workers share impact of fuel panic buying
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 5 Steam engine naming ceremony to mark Royal British Legion centenary
- 6 Delays expected on part of A149 during upcoming road resurfacing
- 7 'Very disappointing' - Vandals smash and burn toilets
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 9 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 10 Happisburgh's 'relentless' erosion captured in stunning photo essay
Please select the option/s in the survey on this page that most appeal to you, or enter a different answer at the bottom of the form.