What are you looking forward to doing when the lockdown is over?
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Because of the coronavirus and the lockdown that’s come with it our lives are much different from what they were just a few months ago.
The importance of social distancing in slowing the spread of the virus means we can no longer do many of the things we used to take for granted.
But one day, the lockdown will be over - we’d like to find out what people in north Norfolk are most looking forward to when it is.
Perhaps you long to ride the Bure Valley Railway, or go canoeing on the Norfolk Broads.
Are you looking forward to having a pint at your local with some friends, or taking your mum for coffee and a slice of cake?
You may also want to watch:
Or maybe you’d most like to simply sit on the beach with a serving of fish and chips and enjoy the sun.
Whatever you’re dreaming of doing when the lockdown is over, we’d like to hear from you.
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues
- 3 Ex-landlord, 95, pulls pint in his old pub after 32 years
- 4 House next to 384-year-old shop on market for £700k
- 5 Tax in post: Only Fools and Horses van racks up fines
- 6 What next for town, a year after supermarket inferno?
- 7 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 8 Norfolk to get a 250-mile art trail - funded by European cash
- 9 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 10 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants
Please select the option/s in the survey on this page that most appeal to you, or enter a different answer at the bottom of the form.