Plea to find next-of-kin of Norfolk man who died earlier this month
- Credit: Simon Parkin
The death of a man from north Norfolk has prompted a plea to find his next-of-kin.
Norfolk Coroner's Service is trying to track down relatives of Ian Keith Westwell, 63.
Mr Westwell, who lived in Hempstead, died on Saturday, November 13.
The Coroner's Office has said there were no suspicious circumstances that led to Mr Westwell's death.
Despite carrying out extensive enquiries, no next-of-kin have been identified by the Coroner’s Office.
It is thought Westwell may have had relatives in the Boston area of Lincolnshire.
Anyone with information relating to Mr Westwell and his next-of-kin should contact the Coroner’s Office in Norwich on 01603 774773.
- 1 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 2 Hardware store owners to bid farewell after seven decades in business
- 3 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 4 Norfolk boxer fined for exercising in Chapelfield Gardens during lockdown
- 5 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 6 Seaside village set to sparkle by turning into giant advent calendar
- 7 Meet the candidates: Three parties face-off in district by-election
- 8 Freezing cold temperatures could see snow in parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 9 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 10 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death