Have your say on Glaven Valley conservation area plans
- Credit: North Norfolk District Council
People living in the Glaven Valley are being asked what they find special about the place.
North Norfolk District Council is inviting residents of Brinton, Edgefield, Hunworth, Sharrington, Stody and Thornage for their views on updated conservation area management plans.
Five of the villages are undergoing a conservation area appraisal.
A new area is being proposed for Stody.
Heritage consultants Purcell have drafted appraisals for each settlement, defining their special qualities and identifying potential threats.
The documents aim to provide guidelines for the public, developers and planners to prevent the erosion of character and achieve enhancement.
Consultation will run until January 21.
Drop-in sessions will be held at Hunworth Village Hall on December 15 between 2:30-4:30pm and at Sharrington Village Hall between 5:30-7pm.
- 1 Hardware store owners to bid farewell after seven decades in business
- 2 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 3 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 4 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 5 Retired nurse took her own life, inquest hears
- 6 Seaside village set to sparkle by turning into giant advent calendar
- 7 Norfolk boxer fined for exercising in Chapelfield Gardens during lockdown
- 8 Two new community clubs launched by mum from Holt
- 9 WATCH: Stunning moment thousands of geese take flight over nature reserve
- 10 Have your say on Glaven Valley conservation area plans
Feedback can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org