Sales assistant celebrates 50 years in retail
- Credit: Archant
A sales assistant at Bakers and Larners of Holt, is celebrating clocking up 50 years of retail service.
Linda Sewell began her career in 1970 as an office junior for Betty’s of Holt, which was acquired by the CT Baker Group in 2004.
During her five decades with the company, Ms Sewell has spent time in office roles, ladieswear, linens and menswear where she works today.
Ms Sewell, who lives in Holt, said “As a family-run business, CT Baker Group is a good company to work for. I’ve seen many changes over the years and the one thing I really love is the company of my colleagues and our customers.”
When asked if she intended to leave the group anytime soon, Ms Sewell responded with a very definite “no.”
You may also want to watch:
Long service is not uncommon at CT Baker Group with more than 40 people having worked for the group for more than 25 years.
- 1 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 2 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 3 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 4 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 5 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 6 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 7 Revealed: The fastest place to sell a home in Norfolk
- 8 New affordable homes in Fakenham for the elderly ahead of schedule
- 9 Bookings fly in as new dog grooming salon opens in town centre
- 10 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link