Light snows falls overnight across north Norfolk
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
North Norfolk woke up to a dusting of snow this morning after light snowfall overnight.
Although there was more snow elsewhere in the county, roofs in some villages where covered in white and fields were also glistening on Wednesday morning (January 30).
Police and the county council warned motorists to take extra case on the roads in the icy conditions.
Some more Greater Anglia rail services have been Norwich and Sheringham were cancelled, which the company said was not due to the weather, but a 'train fault'.
The mercury is expected to reach a maximum of just 3 degrees today on the north Norfolk coast and it should be chilly and overcast for the whole day. Tomorrow (Thursday) we can expect sunny intervals and a light breeze, and the possibility of more light snow on Friday.
It is likely to remain mostly cloudy for the weekend.
-Have you taken any photos of the snow or have you been affected by the weather? Email stuart.anderson@Archant.co.uk
- 1 Norfolk-born entrepreneur is second richest person in country
- 2 The north Norfolk roads closing for the Queen's Jubilee
- 3 Cafe and shop along Norfolk Broads up for sale with 'rare opportunity'
- 4 Morgan the model moggie raises £1,000s for other animals
- 5 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 6 Anne Boleyn's execution commemorated at Blickling
- 7 Students get set for A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- 8 'Amazing' display of cascading poppies now on display in Cromer
- 9 Landlord appeals against fine for 'excess cold and electrical hazards'
- 10 100 East Anglian events you cannot miss this summer