Volunteers needed at RNLI Lifeboat Station
- Credit: Archant
The RNLI is looking for volunteers to join their team in Happisburgh.
The Lifeboat Station requires a tractor driver and a gift shop assistant.
The tractor driver is required as a part of their rescues. The role includes maintaining and cleaning the tractor as well as driving the tractor to launch and recover the lifeboat.
Full training will be given, with the successful candidate required to be in charge of an Agri for the D Class and a MB-4H Bendy for the Atlantic.
The candidate will need to be available 24/7 and will need to be highly motivated and enthusiastic.
You may also want to watch:
The shop volunteer will man the shop throughout the year, working alongside the rest of the team to help raise money for the RNLI.
Full training will be given and the volunteer can give as much or as little time to the role as they wish.
- 1 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 2 Excitement as heritage railway's 1940s weekend returns
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Drivers face delays due to temporary traffic lights
- 5 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 6 Open for business - new cancer centre accepts first patient
- 7 Delays expected on A149 due to roadworks
- 8 'The ultimate challenge' - The man building a boat to beat a world record
- 9 Hundreds of noisy neighbour complaints in North Norfolk during pandemic
- 10 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
Contact Happisburgh Lifeboat Station by phone 01692 583269 or e-mail email@example.com, or visit the shop or station.