Letter: ‘Pick up your dog mess!’
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
When are people finally going to get it into their heads that if you own a dog it is your responsibility to clear up after it?
As we now lead up to district council elections, the overwhelming response we receive on the doorstep or via email or telephone is residents utter disgust at the irresponsible people who do not clean up after their dogs.
There is absolutely no excuse for it, if you own a dog, pick up its mess.
There is a particular problem in my own ward of Suffield Park, rest assured if I find out who the few irresponsible owners are in my ward I will report them, given the evidence we will prosecute you.
It shouldn't need to come to that, if you have any self respect or pride in where you live. Pick it up.
COUNCILLOR JOHN LEE
- 1 Should it stay or should it go? Concerns for fate of town's hare sculpture
- 2 Four Norfolk gastropubs named among best in UK
- 3 30-year-old to take over as district council leader
- 4 New group's bid to take over Holt Hall
- 5 Woman 'shocked' after brick thrown through living-room window
- 6 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 7 Nail bar owner now planning to open third shop in north Norfolk
- 8 Sheringham councillor memorialised at The Reef
- 9 Police investigate report of drink-spiking at North Walsham pub
- 10 Ever fancied being a real life CSI? Now's your chance!
-What do you think? To share your view on this issue and others, write to firstname.lastname@example.org