Letter: ‘Pick up your dog mess!’
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
When are people finally going to get it into their heads that if you own a dog it is your responsibility to clear up after it?
As we now lead up to district council elections, the overwhelming response we receive on the doorstep or via email or telephone is residents utter disgust at the irresponsible people who do not clean up after their dogs.
There is absolutely no excuse for it, if you own a dog, pick up its mess.
There is a particular problem in my own ward of Suffield Park, rest assured if I find out who the few irresponsible owners are in my ward I will report them, given the evidence we will prosecute you.
It shouldn't need to come to that, if you have any self respect or pride in where you live. Pick it up.
You may also want to watch:
COUNCILLOR JOHN LEE
- 1 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 2 'We love this street' - New deli opens in Cromer
- 3 'Know the waters are dangerous' - Rip tide warning following rescue from Norfolk beach
- 4 Charity horse ride around north Norfolk estate planned
- 5 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 6 Parents urged to talk to their children about vandalism at skate park
- 7 New rules for coastal care home in special measures
- 8 Covid memorial to be created - but it will disappear after four hours
- 9 Rescued pony arrives at new home on celebrity's farm
- 10 Could you be a gilly warden? Ex-quayside volunteer hopes role is revived
-What do you think? To share your view on this issue and others, write to email@example.com