Letter: ‘Pick up your dog mess!’
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
When are people finally going to get it into their heads that if you own a dog it is your responsibility to clear up after it?
As we now lead up to district council elections, the overwhelming response we receive on the doorstep or via email or telephone is residents utter disgust at the irresponsible people who do not clean up after their dogs.
There is absolutely no excuse for it, if you own a dog, pick up its mess.
There is a particular problem in my own ward of Suffield Park, rest assured if I find out who the few irresponsible owners are in my ward I will report them, given the evidence we will prosecute you.
It shouldn't need to come to that, if you have any self respect or pride in where you live. Pick it up.
You may also want to watch:
COUNCILLOR JOHN LEE
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 5 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 6 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 7 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 8 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 9 Prince Philip memorial erected in town park just a day after his death
- 10 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
-What do you think? To share your view on this issue and others, write to email@example.com