Letter: ‘Marvellous job on masks’
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2020
Over the past four days I have contacted the Sheringham Nursing/ care homes to try and ascertain what they have in PPE.
The Nursing homes have high priority and although never have enough they are very upbeat. The only problem seemed to be supply of masks.
I contacted our local organisation called MASH (Mutual Aid Sheringham). Not only did they get in ahead of the virus with over 200 volunteers, shopping, drug deliveries, dog walking, putting bins out, and more, to my amazement they said “ We can provide masks”! Absolutely brilliant, and have received thanks from homes.
There must have been a vision because they started out three weeks before anyone else conceived of the problems. Please trust them and support them , they are Gold Standard! Contact. Caz 07423297036. Or Jo 07554237238. They would not wish to be known as “ Community Heroes” because there are only one set of Heroes and we all know who they are!
Regards, Richard Shepherd,
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters
- 3 Refusal recommended for firm's shipping container
- 4 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 5 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 6 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 7 Own a piece of paradise: One acre willow plantation for sale
- 8 Tributes paid to Lord Robert Walpole who has died aged 82
- 9 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 10 Princess Anne pays flying visit to historic Broads' boatyard