Letter: ‘Marvellous job on masks’
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2020
Over the past four days I have contacted the Sheringham Nursing/ care homes to try and ascertain what they have in PPE.
The Nursing homes have high priority and although never have enough they are very upbeat. The only problem seemed to be supply of masks.
I contacted our local organisation called MASH (Mutual Aid Sheringham). Not only did they get in ahead of the virus with over 200 volunteers, shopping, drug deliveries, dog walking, putting bins out, and more, to my amazement they said “ We can provide masks”! Absolutely brilliant, and have received thanks from homes.
There must have been a vision because they started out three weeks before anyone else conceived of the problems. Please trust them and support them , they are Gold Standard! Contact. Caz 07423297036. Or Jo 07554237238. They would not wish to be known as “ Community Heroes” because there are only one set of Heroes and we all know who they are!
Regards, Richard Shepherd,
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 2 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 3 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 4 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 5 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 6 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 7 Classic Ibiza setlist for Blickling Estate revealed
- 8 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 9 Dog boutique to celebrate second birthday with treats for pooches
- 10 Driver, 21, left paralysed after crashing into tree, court told