Letter: Boy pays tribute to ‘the man from the golf’
- Credit: Archant
My name is Finn I am nearly nine and I knew Peter Wragg he ran the Beeston Putting Green golf course on the bump (Beeston Bump).
He was a really nice man he let me have a game of golf when it was about to close also he let me choose what golf ball I wanted.
I always chose blue because of the colour of the sky which reminds me of him now.
He had a lovely Leicester accent he also let me have games for free so I really like Peter Wragg.
Peter gave me a light blue lucky golf ball. I got a hole in one with it. I will really miss him.
You may also want to watch:
FINN SMITH, nearly nine
- 1 Joy as town's beer and gin festival set to return
- 2 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 3 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 4 'Why north Norfolk will bounce back'
- 5 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 8 Canal restoration resumes as lockdown winds up
- 9 Old railway sign to go under the hammer
- 10 Lockdown easing to go ahead - but Hancock won't rule out reversal