Letter: Boy pays tribute to ‘the man from the golf’
- Credit: Archant
My name is Finn I am nearly nine and I knew Peter Wragg he ran the Beeston Putting Green golf course on the bump (Beeston Bump).
He was a really nice man he let me have a game of golf when it was about to close also he let me choose what golf ball I wanted.
I always chose blue because of the colour of the sky which reminds me of him now.
He had a lovely Leicester accent he also let me have games for free so I really like Peter Wragg.
Peter gave me a light blue lucky golf ball. I got a hole in one with it. I will really miss him.
You may also want to watch:
FINN SMITH, nearly nine
- 1 'Power buyers' help pump up north Norfolk housing market to new heights
- 2 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 3 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 4 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 5 Foodbank changes name to reflect increased demand
- 6 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 7 See inside this converted Victorian school on sale for £650,000
- 8 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 9 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village
- 10 Have your say on bid to improve North Walsham town centre