LETTER: ‘I just don’t trust Tony’
- Credit: PA
I must confess I have never trusted Tony Blair. His public pronouncements on the surface appear quite reasonable but frequently turn out later, I believe, to be a mask for a hidden, and usually self interested agenda.
This approach has served him well.
After all, his support for George Bush secured him a job as Middle East peace envoy.
I wonder if he has done enough in Brussels to secure the post of president of the European Commission?
-What do you think? To share your views on this and other issues, email email@example.com
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 See inside this 17th century house with a hot tub and direct beach access
- 3 Blickling bathed in light in stunning festive display
- 4 Work 'up and running' at site of store destroyed in fire
- 5 Man made threats to hurt ex-partner's father
- 6 Historic miller's house goes up for sale - and it needs renovating
- 7 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 8 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 9 Norwich woman writes a "truthful and heartbreaking" film about abuse
- 10 £500,000 public toilet plan gets green light