LETTER: ‘I just don’t trust Tony’
- Credit: PA
I must confess I have never trusted Tony Blair. His public pronouncements on the surface appear quite reasonable but frequently turn out later, I believe, to be a mask for a hidden, and usually self interested agenda.
This approach has served him well.
After all, his support for George Bush secured him a job as Middle East peace envoy.
I wonder if he has done enough in Brussels to secure the post of president of the European Commission?
You may also want to watch:
-What do you think? To share your views on this and other issues, email email@example.com
- 1 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 2 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 3 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 4 Roll up, roll up as circus hits north Norfolk coast
- 5 Treasure Island coming to north Norfolk pub garden
- 6 Rescuers called as seaside visitors cut off by high tide
- 7 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 8 Rail service disrupted after boat hits railway bridge
- 9 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 10 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show