LETTER: ‘I just don’t trust Tony’
- Credit: PA
I must confess I have never trusted Tony Blair. His public pronouncements on the surface appear quite reasonable but frequently turn out later, I believe, to be a mask for a hidden, and usually self interested agenda.
This approach has served him well.
After all, his support for George Bush secured him a job as Middle East peace envoy.
I wonder if he has done enough in Brussels to secure the post of president of the European Commission?
You may also want to watch:
-What do you think? To share your views on this and other issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 When 13-year-old Prince Philip visited Cromer following crab boat disaster
- 2 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 3 'How it should be' - Cromer abuzz as businesses reopen
- 4 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 5 £500 grant paves way for new swimmers
- 6 'We love the town sentimentally' - Holt opticians firm opens 10th store in lockdown
- 7 Police and community fridge to be discussed at Sheringham town meeting
- 8 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 9 Seal trips braced for busy season ahead - but quiet first day after easing
- 10 North Walsham gym to re-open despite vaccinations continuing