Norfolk town offering late night opening for bank holiday weekend
- Credit: Archant
A north Norfolk town is offering a late-night shopping experience to showcase its diversity of independent businesses.
Shopkeepers and cafe-owners in Sheringham have joined forces with the town's chamber of trade to host the bank holiday events.
A weekend-long mammoth competition is also being held in conjunction with the Deep History Coast discovery point launch at the Mo.
Various shops and venues will be promoting discounts on selected items and catch of the day offers and events, from 5-8pm on Friday, August 23.
As an added bonus, visitors could win £25 worth of shopping vouchers to spend at any of the nearly 30 participating venues by following the Mammoth Snakes and Ladders trail."
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for one of the businesses taking part, The Red Lobster Gallery said: "It promises to be a fun evening with lots going on and much more across the bank holiday weekend."
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 5 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 6 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
- 7 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 8 Man taken to hospital after crash near Aylsham
- 9 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 10 Man denies murder of 42-year-old who was stabbed in neck