Norfolk town offering late night opening for bank holiday weekend
- Credit: Archant
A north Norfolk town is offering a late-night shopping experience to showcase its diversity of independent businesses.
Shopkeepers and cafe-owners in Sheringham have joined forces with the town's chamber of trade to host the bank holiday events.
A weekend-long mammoth competition is also being held in conjunction with the Deep History Coast discovery point launch at the Mo.
Various shops and venues will be promoting discounts on selected items and catch of the day offers and events, from 5-8pm on Friday, August 23.
As an added bonus, visitors could win £25 worth of shopping vouchers to spend at any of the nearly 30 participating venues by following the Mammoth Snakes and Ladders trail."
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for one of the businesses taking part, The Red Lobster Gallery said: "It promises to be a fun evening with lots going on and much more across the bank holiday weekend."
- 1 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 2 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 3 Excitement as heritage railway's 1940s weekend returns
- 4 Hundreds of noisy neighbour complaints in North Norfolk during pandemic
- 5 'The ultimate challenge' - The man building a boat to beat a world record
- 6 Drivers face delays due to temporary traffic lights
- 7 Delays expected on A149 due to roadworks
- 8 'A man of the people' - Heartfelt tribute to Bayfield Hall owner, Robin Combe
- 9 'Being driven inland' - Bus drivers can't afford coast, says company boss
- 10 North Norfolk nostalgia: Sheringham Splash in the 1980s and 1990s