Late entrants invited to take part in Sheringham Carnival Queen selection
Late entrants are being invited to take part in the Sheringham Carnival Queen selection.
The selection takes place at the Tyneside club Station Rd tomorrow from 7.30pm onwards and entrants are still being welcomed.
Entrants have to be 16 as of May 1 and there is no maximum age limit. They must live within three miles of St Peter's church and must be available for carnival week, from July 30 to August 7 and again for the parade during Cromer Carnival on August 17.
For more information on events taking place as part of the carnival, visit www.sheringhamcarnival.com.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Vintage train fires up for festive services
- 2 Two teenagers arrested following arson at a public toilet
- 3 Farms, former rail lines and old buildings set to be sold off by council
- 4 How dairy?! See town's ice-cream cone Christmas tree
- 5 Covid marshals hit the streets in north Norfolk
- 6 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 7 Village's shops transform into giant advent calendar
- 8 Santa Claus is coming to town - but he won't be taking cash
- 9 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 10 13 schools closed due to Covid cases and heating problems