Late entrants invited to take part in Sheringham Carnival Queen selection
Late entrants are being invited to take part in the Sheringham Carnival Queen selection.
The selection takes place at the Tyneside club Station Rd tomorrow from 7.30pm onwards and entrants are still being welcomed.
Entrants have to be 16 as of May 1 and there is no maximum age limit. They must live within three miles of St Peter's church and must be available for carnival week, from July 30 to August 7 and again for the parade during Cromer Carnival on August 17.
For more information on events taking place as part of the carnival, visit www.sheringhamcarnival.com.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Sinkhole opens up on busy Sheringham junction
- 2 RNLI rescues woman stranded on boat in Blakeney
- 3 Replica of Only Fools and Horses van to go under the hammer
- 4 Volunteers pitch in to clean up pond
- 5 Plan to house Afghans at Holt Hall quashed
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 8 Van driver seriously injured in collision with tractor
- 9 Pumpkin patch proves a Halloween hit at visitor farm
- 10 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk