Late entrants invited to take part in Sheringham Carnival Queen selection
Late entrants are being invited to take part in the Sheringham Carnival Queen selection.
The selection takes place at the Tyneside club Station Rd tomorrow from 7.30pm onwards and entrants are still being welcomed.
Entrants have to be 16 as of May 1 and there is no maximum age limit. They must live within three miles of St Peter's church and must be available for carnival week, from July 30 to August 7 and again for the parade during Cromer Carnival on August 17.
For more information on events taking place as part of the carnival, visit www.sheringhamcarnival.com.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 2 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 3 £2m bid for 62 new independent living apartments for over 55s
- 4 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show
- 5 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 6 Stunning sunset artwork being raffled for new cancer centre
- 7 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 8 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 9 Tell us: Why young people move away from Norfolk
- 10 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected