Late entrants invited to take part in Sheringham Carnival Queen selection
Late entrants are being invited to take part in the Sheringham Carnival Queen selection.
The selection takes place at the Tyneside club Station Rd tomorrow from 7.30pm onwards and entrants are still being welcomed.
Entrants have to be 16 as of May 1 and there is no maximum age limit. They must live within three miles of St Peter's church and must be available for carnival week, from July 30 to August 7 and again for the parade during Cromer Carnival on August 17.
For more information on events taking place as part of the carnival, visit www.sheringhamcarnival.com.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 2 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 3 Chef Galton Blackiston closes fish and chip shop during week
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 6 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 7 Sport and TV stars heading to Norfolk for new festival
- 8 Analysis: Is lockdown finally working in Norfolk?
- 9 Body of missing 93-year-old man found in village
- 10 Council leader and both her critically-ill parents fighting Covid