Late entrants invited to take part in Sheringham Carnival Queen selection
Late entrants are being invited to take part in the Sheringham Carnival Queen selection.
The selection takes place at the Tyneside club Station Rd tomorrow from 7.30pm onwards and entrants are still being welcomed.
Entrants have to be 16 as of May 1 and there is no maximum age limit. They must live within three miles of St Peter's church and must be available for carnival week, from July 30 to August 7 and again for the parade during Cromer Carnival on August 17.
For more information on events taking place as part of the carnival, visit www.sheringhamcarnival.com.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 2 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 3 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 4 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 5 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 6 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 7 Happy birthday, Arthur! 100 up for Second World War naval hero
- 8 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 9 Bookings fly in as new dog grooming salon opens in town centre
- 10 Tree planted in memory of Prince Philip