Knapton flood work starts next month
The second phase of work to reduce flooding in Knapton is set to begin next month.Improvements to drainage on the Mundesley Road re-start on September 7 following on from two months of work earlier in the year.
The second phase of work to reduce flooding in Knapton is set to begin next month.
Improvements to drainage on the Mundesley Road re-start on September 7 following on from two months of work earlier in the year.
The road will be closed for the duration of work which is expected to finish on November 30.
A diversion via the C295 North Walsham Road, C289 Mundesley Road and the B1145 Knapton Road will be in place.
You may also want to watch:
Hall Lane will be restricted to 30mph with vehicles wider than two metres and heavier than 7.5 tonnes also prohibited.
- 1 Gresham's School to erect 25 blue plaques for famous former pupils
- 2 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 3 New £4.85m cancer centre will make life 'easier'
- 4 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 5 Last chance to own historic items as town hall goes under offer
- 6 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 7 Town leaves Christmas lights on throughout January
- 8 Shepherdess shocked as lamb fetches £1,752 at charity auction
- 9 Study asks: 'What makes this town special?'
- 10 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk