Knapton flood work starts next month
The second phase of work to reduce flooding in Knapton is set to begin next month.Improvements to drainage on the Mundesley Road re-start on September 7 following on from two months of work earlier in the year.
The second phase of work to reduce flooding in Knapton is set to begin next month.
Improvements to drainage on the Mundesley Road re-start on September 7 following on from two months of work earlier in the year.
The road will be closed for the duration of work which is expected to finish on November 30.
A diversion via the C295 North Walsham Road, C289 Mundesley Road and the B1145 Knapton Road will be in place.
You may also want to watch:
Hall Lane will be restricted to 30mph with vehicles wider than two metres and heavier than 7.5 tonnes also prohibited.
- 1 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 2 Delight at housing association seals award for affordable homes
- 3 Pop-up bank to open in town as permanent branch to close
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Election 2021: Lib Dem leader quits in North
- 5 Prams hurtling through the streets and chocolate wafers pinched - three quirky tales from town pubs
- 6 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 7 Buses converted into Covid testing units ahead of expected third wave
- 8 New PCC - I will lobby home secretary to crackdown on police abusers
- 9 Jury to hear closing speeches in North Walsham murder trial
- 10 Town's Covid 'heroes' honoured with certificates