Entertainer Keith Skipper to open new charity shop in Norfolk town
- Credit: Archant
Entertainer and author Keith Skipper will be the special guest at the opening of a charity shop in North Walsham.
The Cromer-based personality will cut the ribbon at a new East Anglia's Children's Hospices shop in The Terrace, Market Place, on Thursday, April 12.
The new shop will be the charity's 13th in Norfolk and 31st overall, with proceeds paying for the care and support of children and young people with life-threatening conditions and their families.
Sandy Creasy, shop manager, said: 'We're so pleased to be opening our new shop in North Walsham and very much looking forward to becoming part of the community. It's fantastic Keith Skipper will be joining us as guest of honour.
'EACH is known for having well-presented shops with a range of stock, great staff and volunteers - and there will be no exception here.'
You may also want to watch:
The opening will take place at 10am.
- 1 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 2 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 5 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 6 WATCH: Pigs root out Second World War bomb
- 7 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 8 'Pass slow and wide' horse procession held in north Norfolk
- 9 In pictures: Marvellous costumes at previous 1940s festivals
- 10 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck