Jewellery box and safe of cash stolen in Norfolk village burglary
A jewellery box, cash and foreign money were stolen during a break in over the Christmas period in a north Norfolk village.
A turquoise jewellery box and a safe containing a quantity of cash and overseas currency were stolen during the burglary in Catfield, near Stalham, in December.
A property on Potter Heigham Road, which runs past Catfield Common, was targeted between Friday, December 21, and Thursday, December 27.
And Norfolk police are appealing for anyone who may have information about the break in or the stolen items to come forward.
Anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area between the dates stated, or who has any information about the incident, should contact DC Kevin Maskell at North Walsham Police Station on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, they can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 2 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 3 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 4 Roll up, roll up as circus hits north Norfolk coast
- 5 Treasure Island coming to north Norfolk pub garden
- 6 Rescuers called as seaside visitors cut off by high tide
- 7 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 8 Rail service disrupted after boat hits railway bridge
- 9 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 10 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show