Jewellery box and safe of cash stolen in Norfolk village burglary
A jewellery box, cash and foreign money were stolen during a break in over the Christmas period in a north Norfolk village.
A turquoise jewellery box and a safe containing a quantity of cash and overseas currency were stolen during the burglary in Catfield, near Stalham, in December.
A property on Potter Heigham Road, which runs past Catfield Common, was targeted between Friday, December 21, and Thursday, December 27.
And Norfolk police are appealing for anyone who may have information about the break in or the stolen items to come forward.
Anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area between the dates stated, or who has any information about the incident, should contact DC Kevin Maskell at North Walsham Police Station on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, they can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 5 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 6 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
- 7 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 8 Man taken to hospital after crash near Aylsham
- 9 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 10 Man denies murder of 42-year-old who was stabbed in neck