‘Japanese Vogue’ on Cromer Pier for high-end fashion shoot with international fashion photographer Boo George
- Credit: Archant
A high-end fashion magazine chose Cromer Pier as the location for a early morning fashion shoot this week.
Amateur photographer Malcolm English captured the shoot, and was told the model and crew were providing images for Japanese Vogue.
It is believed international fashion photographer Boo George captured images of the model, who was dressed in a fur coat and black boots.
Jo Atherton, marketing manager at Cromer Pier, said she was pleased the pier had been chosen.
'It is an iconic landmark and is well known in Norfolk,' she said. 'The lovely piece of Victorian architecture is one of the most photographed places in the area.'
You may also want to watch:
North Norfolk District Council charged the agency, Creative Blood based in London, £100 plus VAT, for permission to photograph in public areas in Cromer on Monday morning.
Did you take any pictures of the shoot? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 2 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 3 Chef Galton Blackiston closes fish and chip shop during week
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 6 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 7 Sport and TV stars heading to Norfolk for new festival
- 8 Analysis: Is lockdown finally working in Norfolk?
- 9 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 10 Vaccine will be rolled out in line with supply and geography, says CCG