‘Japanese Vogue’ on Cromer Pier for high-end fashion shoot with international fashion photographer Boo George
- Credit: Archant
A high-end fashion magazine chose Cromer Pier as the location for a early morning fashion shoot this week.
Amateur photographer Malcolm English captured the shoot, and was told the model and crew were providing images for Japanese Vogue.
It is believed international fashion photographer Boo George captured images of the model, who was dressed in a fur coat and black boots.
Jo Atherton, marketing manager at Cromer Pier, said she was pleased the pier had been chosen.
'It is an iconic landmark and is well known in Norfolk,' she said. 'The lovely piece of Victorian architecture is one of the most photographed places in the area.'
You may also want to watch:
North Norfolk District Council charged the agency, Creative Blood based in London, £100 plus VAT, for permission to photograph in public areas in Cromer on Monday morning.
Did you take any pictures of the shoot? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 2 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 3 'Truly sorry' - Former rival pays damages to Norfolk MP
- 4 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 5 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 6 Daughter's tragic death from rare illness sparks dad's fundraiser
- 7 Two Norfolk towns to fight for share of £220m funding war chest
- 8 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 9 Delays remain but town traffic chaos eases with removal of lights
- 10 Slight increase in Norfolk coronavirus rates after restrictions eased