‘Japanese Vogue’ on Cromer Pier for high-end fashion shoot with international fashion photographer Boo George
- Credit: Archant
A high-end fashion magazine chose Cromer Pier as the location for a early morning fashion shoot this week.
Amateur photographer Malcolm English captured the shoot, and was told the model and crew were providing images for Japanese Vogue.
It is believed international fashion photographer Boo George captured images of the model, who was dressed in a fur coat and black boots.
Jo Atherton, marketing manager at Cromer Pier, said she was pleased the pier had been chosen.
'It is an iconic landmark and is well known in Norfolk,' she said. 'The lovely piece of Victorian architecture is one of the most photographed places in the area.'
North Norfolk District Council charged the agency, Creative Blood based in London, £100 plus VAT, for permission to photograph in public areas in Cromer on Monday morning.
Did you take any pictures of the shoot? Email email@example.com
- 1 Bid to change use of north Norfolk B&B to residential home
- 2 Bid to open glampsite in north Norfolk meadow
- 3 War-time bomb lay dormant for 80 years before exploding under fishing boat
- 4 5 TV shows and films shot in Norfolk getting released in 2022
- 5 Dog bans could be extended at north Norfolk parks
- 6 Siberian dogs are finding new Norfolk homes thanks to three animal lovers
- 7 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 8 'A great escape' - How a Norfolk webcam helped a Canadian couple endure lockdown
- 9 Free trees on offer at country park event
- 10 Security fears raised over Badersfield asylum seeker plan