‘Japanese Vogue’ on Cromer Pier for high-end fashion shoot with international fashion photographer Boo George
- Credit: Archant
A high-end fashion magazine chose Cromer Pier as the location for a early morning fashion shoot this week.
Amateur photographer Malcolm English captured the shoot, and was told the model and crew were providing images for Japanese Vogue.
It is believed international fashion photographer Boo George captured images of the model, who was dressed in a fur coat and black boots.
Jo Atherton, marketing manager at Cromer Pier, said she was pleased the pier had been chosen.
'It is an iconic landmark and is well known in Norfolk,' she said. 'The lovely piece of Victorian architecture is one of the most photographed places in the area.'
You may also want to watch:
North Norfolk District Council charged the agency, Creative Blood based in London, £100 plus VAT, for permission to photograph in public areas in Cromer on Monday morning.
Did you take any pictures of the shoot? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 2 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 5 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 6 WATCH: Pigs root out Second World War bomb
- 7 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 8 'Pass slow and wide' horse procession held in north Norfolk
- 9 In pictures: Marvellous costumes at previous 1940s festivals
- 10 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck