Is there any Brexit regret in your village or town? See the breakdown of our poll results
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2011
Clacton and Thetford have the highest proportion of leave voters, according to our major new poll.
Our reporters spoke to 1,172 people in Norfolk, Suffolk, north Essex and east Cambridgeshire, with 56pc currently telling us they vote to leave.
While 3pc of those who voted to leave the European Union on June 23 now want to remain, 1.8pc who voted to remain on June 23 said they would now vote to leave.
But our poll showed differences of opinion in villages, town and city centres across the country.
Every district in Suffolk and Essex voted to leave the European Union last year. In Norfolk, Norwich was the only area which had a majority of voters who wanted to remain in the political union.
You may also want to watch:
Our poll, which was conducted by reporters who spoke to 1,172 people face-to-face in villages, towns and city centres across the region, still found that people in Norwich would be more likely to vote for remain again.
Felixstowe was the only place where people showed significant signs of regret with 12 out of the 51 people who we spoke to in the town saying they would switch from leave to remain.
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 3 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 4 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach
- 7 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 8 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
- 9 Pedestrian hit by lorry in Aylsham
- 10 Weird Norfolk: What links Westwick’s obelisk, ghosts and stuffed bears?