Woman, 44, died from alcohol poisoning, inquest hears
- Credit: Archant
The death of a woman discovered in Sheringham was alcohol related, an inquest heard.
Lucy Primett, 44, died at her home in South Street on July 6.
An inquest was opened and adjourned by senior coroner Jacqueline Lake at Norfolk Coroner’s Court at Carrow House, Norwich, on Friday, July 24.
She recorded the cause of death as acute alcohol toxicity due to chronic alcohol abuse.
Ms Primett was identified to a police officer by her partner Richard Clovier after being found at the property.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Lake adjourned the inquest to take place on October 1 at Norfolk Coroner’s Court.
- 1 Converted bungalow with 'wonderful' woodland views for sale
- 2 'Anything is possible': 21-year-old uses lockdown to launch business
- 3 Norfolk beaches named among UK's top 20 hidden gems
- 4 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 5 Housing bid blocked over foul sewage fears
- 6 'She married ballet' - Tributes paid to dance teacher who inspired thousands
- 7 All-terrain wheelchairs come to north Norfolk beaches
- 8 'We sold one book' - Bookshop owners on a year of highs and lows
- 9 Memorial to victims of Covid-19 unveiled
- 10 7 major events to look forward to in Norfolk this August