In pictures: History, Hollywood and more at Holkham
The Holkham Estate is one of the Norfolk's most famous country parks.
Nestled on the north Norfolk coast, the estate consists of 25,000 acres of land, an 18th century Palladian Hall and of course the famous Holkham beach which provides some of the Norfolk's biggest skies and has been used as a filming location for both TV series and Hollywood films.
But away from the panoramic views, the Holkham estate is a hive of activity providing hundreds of people with employment and providing a home to the to the Earl and Countess of Leicester and their four children.
Here we look at photographs of the country park, which show there is far more to the Holkham Estate than its breathtaking views and stunning scenery.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 2 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 3 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 4 Roll up, roll up as circus hits north Norfolk coast
- 5 Treasure Island coming to north Norfolk pub garden
- 6 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 7 Rescuers called as seaside visitors cut off by high tide
- 8 Rail service disrupted after boat hits railway bridge
- 9 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 10 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show