In pictures: History, Hollywood and more at Holkham
The Holkham Estate is one of the Norfolk's most famous country parks.
Nestled on the north Norfolk coast, the estate consists of 25,000 acres of land, an 18th century Palladian Hall and of course the famous Holkham beach which provides some of the Norfolk's biggest skies and has been used as a filming location for both TV series and Hollywood films.
But away from the panoramic views, the Holkham estate is a hive of activity providing hundreds of people with employment and providing a home to the to the Earl and Countess of Leicester and their four children.
Here we look at photographs of the country park, which show there is far more to the Holkham Estate than its breathtaking views and stunning scenery.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 2 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 3 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 4 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 5 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 6 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 7 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 8 Revealed: The fastest place to sell a home in Norfolk
- 9 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 10 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?