In pictures: History, Hollywood and more at Holkham
The Holkham Estate is one of the Norfolk's most famous country parks.
Nestled on the north Norfolk coast, the estate consists of 25,000 acres of land, an 18th century Palladian Hall and of course the famous Holkham beach which provides some of the Norfolk's biggest skies and has been used as a filming location for both TV series and Hollywood films.
But away from the panoramic views, the Holkham estate is a hive of activity providing hundreds of people with employment and providing a home to the to the Earl and Countess of Leicester and their four children.
Here we look at photographs of the country park, which show there is far more to the Holkham Estate than its breathtaking views and stunning scenery.
- 1 People come 'from all over the country' to try this Norfolk seafood platter
- 2 New boss hopes to put his own stamp on Sheringham cafe
- 3 10-year-old town centre deli announces sudden closure
- 4 Broads homes plan branded 'absolute insanity' gets approval
- 5 Swap shop for women's clothing opens in Cromer
- 6 'Wild Church' events to start on north Norfolk coast
- 7 Meet the three Norfolk businesses featured in Antiques Road Trip
- 8 Warning after dogs left 'limp or lifeless' by mystery illness
- 9 Lily, 13, 'excited' as first novel hits book shops
- 10 Should it stay or should it go? Concerns for fate of town's hare sculpture