Hundreds affected by north Norfolk power cuts
- Credit: UK Power Networks
Almost 200 people could be without electricity until 7pm tonight.
Power cuts are affecting up to 181 people in north Norfolk, who are not expected to have their electricity back until 6-7pm.
The affected areas include Blakeney, North Walsham, and the coast around Happisburgh.
The unplanned power cut was caused by a high voltage overhead electricity line fault, and has impacted ten postcode areas.
Planned work affecting 32 people had been carried out earlier on Friday in the countryside between Aylsham and Cromer, and in the Reepham, Cawston, Rackheath and Salhouse areas.
You may also want to watch:
Some 63 people were also affected by planned works in the Snetterton and Banham areas, and in the countryside between Attleborough and Long Stratton.
- 1 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 2 'Very disappointing' - Vandals smash and burn toilets
- 3 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 4 Person found following lifeboat search in north Norfolk
- 5 Revealed: The 10 most expensive villages in Norfolk
- 6 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 7 How realistic is Vigil? Verdict of former submariner from Aylsham
- 8 Steam engine naming ceremony to mark Royal British Legion centenary
- 9 Water leak outside disabled man's home not fixed for three weeks
- 10 'People aren't thinking of others' - Fuel queues impacting Norfolk buses