How well do you really know Eurovision?
- Credit: PA
Call yourself a fan of Eurovision? Put you knowledge to the test with our Eurovision Song Contest quiz...
The grand final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2017 kicks off in Kiev this weekend.
Taking place on Saturday, May 13, the competition will air in the UK from 8pm onwards on BBC One with commentary from popular television presenter, Graham Norton.
Former X Factor contestant Lucie Jones will be representing the UK this year, performing a song called Never Give Up On You.
Italy is being tipped as the favourite to win, with Portugal following close behind in second.
You may also want to watch:
Lucie Jones is predicted to take sixth place for the UK, which would see a vast improvement on last year, when Joe and Jake's You're Not Alone finished 24th.
Test your Eurovision knowledge with these 15 questions.
- 1 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 2 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 3 Excitement as heritage railway's 1940s weekend returns
- 4 Hundreds of noisy neighbour complaints in North Norfolk during pandemic
- 5 'The ultimate challenge' - The man building a boat to beat a world record
- 6 Drivers face delays due to temporary traffic lights
- 7 Delays expected on A149 due to roadworks
- 8 'A man of the people' - Heartfelt tribute to Bayfield Hall owner, Robin Combe
- 9 'Being driven inland' - Bus drivers can't afford coast, says company boss
- 10 North Norfolk nostalgia: Sheringham Splash in the 1980s and 1990s
• How did you do? Let us know in the comments below.