Hospital fete raises thousands for town’s hospital
- Credit: Archant
Almost £4,000 was raised for health charities at last month's Cromer Hospital fete.
The June 29 event included traditional games, a car boot sale, live music, a barbecue and dance performances from Live and Let's Dance and Dr Jazz.
Anita Martins, the hospital's matron, said: "We had a great day with fantastic support from the local community which has allowed us to raise over £3,800 for our charities.
"We would like to thank all the performers, donors, helpers, papers, friends, staff and volunteers without whom the day would not be possible."
The proceeds will be split between the Cromer Hospital fund of the Norwich and Norfolk Hospitals Charity and Cromer Community and Hospital Friends.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 When 13-year-old Prince Philip visited Cromer following crab boat disaster
- 2 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 3 'How it should be' - Cromer abuzz as businesses reopen
- 4 £500 grant paves way for new swimmers
- 5 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 6 'We love the town sentimentally' - Holt opticians firm opens 10th store in lockdown
- 7 Police and community fridge to be discussed at Sheringham town meeting
- 8 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 9 Seal trips braced for busy season ahead - but quiet first day after easing
- 10 North Walsham gym to re-open despite vaccinations continuing