Hospital fete raises thousands for town’s hospital
- Credit: Archant
Almost £4,000 was raised for health charities at last month's Cromer Hospital fete.
The June 29 event included traditional games, a car boot sale, live music, a barbecue and dance performances from Live and Let's Dance and Dr Jazz.
Anita Martins, the hospital's matron, said: "We had a great day with fantastic support from the local community which has allowed us to raise over £3,800 for our charities.
"We would like to thank all the performers, donors, helpers, papers, friends, staff and volunteers without whom the day would not be possible."
The proceeds will be split between the Cromer Hospital fund of the Norwich and Norfolk Hospitals Charity and Cromer Community and Hospital Friends.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 2 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 3 Excitement as heritage railway's 1940s weekend returns
- 4 Hundreds of noisy neighbour complaints in North Norfolk during pandemic
- 5 'The ultimate challenge' - The man building a boat to beat a world record
- 6 Drivers face delays due to temporary traffic lights
- 7 Delays expected on A149 due to roadworks
- 8 'A man of the people' - Heartfelt tribute to Bayfield Hall owner, Robin Combe
- 9 'Being driven inland' - Bus drivers can't afford coast, says company boss
- 10 North Norfolk nostalgia: Sheringham Splash in the 1980s and 1990s