Horse attacked near North Walsham
A horse had its tail cut off in a field near North Walsham, police said today.The attack happened in Sloley between 3pm on Saturday and 8pm on Tuesday.
A horse had its tail cut off in a field near North Walsham, police said today.
The attack happened in Sloley between 3pm on Saturday and 8pm on Tuesday.
Police want to speak to anyone who may have witnessed anyone acting suspiciously in the area.
They also reminded horse owners to ensure animals are kept secure particularly in remote paddocks and to remain vigilant.
You may also want to watch:
Contact PCSO Philip Berkeley on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 2 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 3 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 4 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 5 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 6 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 7 Revealed: The fastest place to sell a home in Norfolk
- 8 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 9 New affordable homes in Fakenham for the elderly ahead of schedule
- 10 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link