Horse attacked near North Walsham
A horse had its tail cut off in a field near North Walsham, police said today.The attack happened in Sloley between 3pm on Saturday and 8pm on Tuesday.
A horse had its tail cut off in a field near North Walsham, police said today.
The attack happened in Sloley between 3pm on Saturday and 8pm on Tuesday.
Police want to speak to anyone who may have witnessed anyone acting suspiciously in the area.
They also reminded horse owners to ensure animals are kept secure particularly in remote paddocks and to remain vigilant.
You may also want to watch:
Contact PCSO Philip Berkeley on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Town leaves Christmas lights on throughout January
- 2 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 3 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 4 Egg and Spud Man's delivery service booms in lockdown
- 5 Gresham's School to erect 25 blue plaques for famous former pupils
- 6 Cliff fall warning issued for North Norfolk ahead of Storm Christoph
- 7 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 8 Road in north Norfolk village shut due to leaking water main
- 9 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 10 Family butcher and livestock market operator dies aged 74