Home opens its doors in North Walsham for special open day event
- Credit: Archant
A barbecue and live music were just two of the events enjoyed at a residential home as part of this year's Care Home Open Day.
The Manor House in North Walsham opened its doors for the day as part of an event to encourage local people to visit neighbouring care homes with the aim to work together and develop relationships.
Manager, Ann Hall-Galley, said she had been 'delighted' to be able to take part.
'Care Home Open Day is a great way for us and our residents to connect with the local community,' she said.
'Visitors are able to meet residents, join in a range of activities and see first-hand the excellent range of services and the fantastic work that goes on behind the scenes here at our home.'
You may also want to watch:
Activities happened throughout the afternoon, including live music with Terry Adams, a raffle, a barbecue, and a tour of the home and its ground.
- 1 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 2 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 3 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water
- 4 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 5 Sport and TV stars heading to Norfolk for new festival
- 6 Risk of flooding after parts of Norfolk see 8cm of snow
- 7 Organisers 'hopeful' Cromer Carnival 2021 will be able to take place
- 8 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 9 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall