Holt Town Council chairman steps down
AFTER 13 years on Holt Town Council, former chairman Philip High has stepped down.Mr High will continue is his role as Liberal Democrat district councillor for the north Norfolk market town.
AFTER 13 years on Holt Town Council, former chairman Philip High has stepped down.
Mr High will continue is his role as Liberal Democrat district councillor for the north Norfolk market town.
He said he had made the decision to vacate his post after “many weeks of hard thinking and deliberation,” because his role as a district councillor was taking up a great deal of his
You may also want to watch:
Mr High said he would continue to support the town and the council and attend meetings regularly in his district council capacity.
He added: “It has been a great honour to serve this council since 1995 and I take away fond memories Thank-you to all members past and present.”
- 1 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 2 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 3 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 4 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 5 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 6 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 7 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 8 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 9 'It went a bit potty' - New cafe owner's tough first few months in lockdown
- 10 Restaurant praises 'brilliant' customers, but warns of 'too many no shows'