Holt nursery group gets new outdoor equipment.
A North Norfolk nursery group has celebrated the arrival of their new outdoor equipment with an Easter egg hunt.
Little Oaks Day Nursery in Charles Road, Holt has just spent a �5,000 grant on new resources to fill their outdoor area. The dinosaur garden with a life-sized dinosaur and footprints is now accompanied by a wooden pirate galleon and a wooden Wendy house.
To welcome the new additions the nursery held an Easter egg hunt for children from ages two - five.
A spokeswoman said: 'The children explored all areas of the garden looking for clues in the, teepee, shed, herb garden, and on the slide to finally find their delicious tasty treats in the summerhouse.'
Upcoming events at Little Oaks Day Nursery will be a messy play morning for parents and children held by the nursery team.
You may also want to watch:
The nursery is also visiting the Dinosaur Adventure Park in June to celebrate the Pre-School Learning Alliances 50th birthday.
- 1 Cliff fall warning issued for North Norfolk ahead of Storm Christoph
- 2 Town leaves Christmas lights on throughout January
- 3 Family butcher and livestock market operator dies aged 74
- 4 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 5 Hospital gets a brand new MRI machine
- 6 Man who died after falling from cliff took his own life, inquest rules
- 7 'She was a fighter'- Tributes to music-loving Kelsey, 27
- 8 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 9 Car dealership volunteers run transport service to Covid jabs
- 10 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June