Holt nursery group gets new outdoor equipment.
A North Norfolk nursery group has celebrated the arrival of their new outdoor equipment with an Easter egg hunt.
Little Oaks Day Nursery in Charles Road, Holt has just spent a �5,000 grant on new resources to fill their outdoor area. The dinosaur garden with a life-sized dinosaur and footprints is now accompanied by a wooden pirate galleon and a wooden Wendy house.
To welcome the new additions the nursery held an Easter egg hunt for children from ages two - five.
A spokeswoman said: 'The children explored all areas of the garden looking for clues in the, teepee, shed, herb garden, and on the slide to finally find their delicious tasty treats in the summerhouse.'
Upcoming events at Little Oaks Day Nursery will be a messy play morning for parents and children held by the nursery team.
You may also want to watch:
The nursery is also visiting the Dinosaur Adventure Park in June to celebrate the Pre-School Learning Alliances 50th birthday.
- 1 Sinkhole opens up on busy Sheringham junction
- 2 RNLI rescues woman stranded on boat in Blakeney
- 3 Replica of Only Fools and Horses van to go under the hammer
- 4 Volunteers pitch in to clean up pond
- 5 Plan to house Afghans at Holt Hall quashed
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 8 Van driver seriously injured in collision with tractor
- 9 Pumpkin patch proves a Halloween hit at visitor farm
- 10 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk