Holt nursery group gets new outdoor equipment.
A North Norfolk nursery group has celebrated the arrival of their new outdoor equipment with an Easter egg hunt.
Little Oaks Day Nursery in Charles Road, Holt has just spent a �5,000 grant on new resources to fill their outdoor area. The dinosaur garden with a life-sized dinosaur and footprints is now accompanied by a wooden pirate galleon and a wooden Wendy house.
To welcome the new additions the nursery held an Easter egg hunt for children from ages two - five.
A spokeswoman said: 'The children explored all areas of the garden looking for clues in the, teepee, shed, herb garden, and on the slide to finally find their delicious tasty treats in the summerhouse.'
Upcoming events at Little Oaks Day Nursery will be a messy play morning for parents and children held by the nursery team.
You may also want to watch:
The nursery is also visiting the Dinosaur Adventure Park in June to celebrate the Pre-School Learning Alliances 50th birthday.
- 1 'It all turned out well' - town sparkles as Christmas lights switched on
- 2 Front door set on fire during early morning arson attack in village
- 3 Strong winds batter coast - but fears of flooding avoided
- 4 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 5 How Norfolk and Waveney MPs voted in coronavirus tiers vote
- 6 Community group asked to clarify where legal damages paid by council will go
- 7 Dozens of new Covid marshals to become 'the eyes and ears of the districts'
- 8 'If they move us to tier one we'll open' - businesses prepare for tier two restrictions
- 9 Housing group scoops award for affordable scheme
- 10 Norfolk MPs have their say ahead of vote on Covid tiers