Holt nursery group gets new outdoor equipment.
A North Norfolk nursery group has celebrated the arrival of their new outdoor equipment with an Easter egg hunt.
Little Oaks Day Nursery in Charles Road, Holt has just spent a �5,000 grant on new resources to fill their outdoor area. The dinosaur garden with a life-sized dinosaur and footprints is now accompanied by a wooden pirate galleon and a wooden Wendy house.
To welcome the new additions the nursery held an Easter egg hunt for children from ages two - five.
A spokeswoman said: 'The children explored all areas of the garden looking for clues in the, teepee, shed, herb garden, and on the slide to finally find their delicious tasty treats in the summerhouse.'
Upcoming events at Little Oaks Day Nursery will be a messy play morning for parents and children held by the nursery team.
You may also want to watch:
The nursery is also visiting the Dinosaur Adventure Park in June to celebrate the Pre-School Learning Alliances 50th birthday.
- 1 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 2 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 3 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 4 Happy birthday, Arthur! 100 up for Second World War naval hero
- 5 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 6 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 7 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 8 Hotel's bid for nine holiday lodges 'to compete with Airbnb'
- 9 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 10 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'