Holt nursery group gets new outdoor equipment.
A North Norfolk nursery group has celebrated the arrival of their new outdoor equipment with an Easter egg hunt.
Little Oaks Day Nursery in Charles Road, Holt has just spent a �5,000 grant on new resources to fill their outdoor area. The dinosaur garden with a life-sized dinosaur and footprints is now accompanied by a wooden pirate galleon and a wooden Wendy house.
To welcome the new additions the nursery held an Easter egg hunt for children from ages two - five.
A spokeswoman said: 'The children explored all areas of the garden looking for clues in the, teepee, shed, herb garden, and on the slide to finally find their delicious tasty treats in the summerhouse.'
Upcoming events at Little Oaks Day Nursery will be a messy play morning for parents and children held by the nursery team.
The nursery is also visiting the Dinosaur Adventure Park in June to celebrate the Pre-School Learning Alliances 50th birthday.
- 1 Norfolk-born entrepreneur is second richest person in country
- 2 Cafe and shop along Norfolk Broads up for sale with 'rare opportunity'
- 3 The north Norfolk roads closing for the Queen's Jubilee
- 4 Morgan the model moggie raises £1,000s for other animals
- 5 100 East Anglian events you cannot miss this summer
- 6 Students get set for A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- 7 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 8 'Amazing' display of cascading poppies now on display in Cromer
- 9 Anne Boleyn's execution commemorated at Blickling
- 10 Landlord appeals against fine for 'excess cold and electrical hazards'