Holt nursery group gets new outdoor equipment.
A North Norfolk nursery group has celebrated the arrival of their new outdoor equipment with an Easter egg hunt.
Little Oaks Day Nursery in Charles Road, Holt has just spent a �5,000 grant on new resources to fill their outdoor area. The dinosaur garden with a life-sized dinosaur and footprints is now accompanied by a wooden pirate galleon and a wooden Wendy house.
To welcome the new additions the nursery held an Easter egg hunt for children from ages two - five.
A spokeswoman said: 'The children explored all areas of the garden looking for clues in the, teepee, shed, herb garden, and on the slide to finally find their delicious tasty treats in the summerhouse.'
Upcoming events at Little Oaks Day Nursery will be a messy play morning for parents and children held by the nursery team.
You may also want to watch:
The nursery is also visiting the Dinosaur Adventure Park in June to celebrate the Pre-School Learning Alliances 50th birthday.
- 1 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 2 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 3 Stunning sunset artwork being raffled for new cancer centre
- 4 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 5 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show
- 6 Tell us: Why young people move away from Norfolk
- 7 Rescuers called as seaside visitors cut off by high tide
- 8 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 9 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 10 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed