Grab a Christmas gift at Holt Hall festive fair
- Credit: Archant
A 15t Christmas tree and a log fire will greets visitors at the Holt Hall festive fair.
The event will take place inside Holt Hall, which is an impressive house set in 75 acres of parkland and woods just outside the north Norfolk town.
There will be more than 55 stalls showcasing an array of innovative and quality Christmas gifts ranging from local food and drink, clothing, crafts, paintings, plants, Christmas wreaths, decorations, glassware, art, prints, cushions, bunting, candles, pottery, make-up, skin care and bath products.
Many of these products are locally made and cannot be found on the High Street. Refreshments are available from outdoor stalls and include a selection of crepes, pizzas, cakes, sausage rolls, soup, hot and cold drinks.
Entry is by ticket only. The event is from 10am to 4pm on Saturday, November 24 and Sunday, November 25. Tickets are £3.
To buy your ticket go to www.ChristmasFairatHoltHall.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 2 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 3 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 4 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 5 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 6 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 7 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 8 Revealed: The fastest place to sell a home in Norfolk
- 9 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 10 Cromer florist 'delighted' as new business flourishes