Grab a Christmas gift at Holt Hall festive fair
- Credit: Archant
A 15t Christmas tree and a log fire will greets visitors at the Holt Hall festive fair.
The event will take place inside Holt Hall, which is an impressive house set in 75 acres of parkland and woods just outside the north Norfolk town.
There will be more than 55 stalls showcasing an array of innovative and quality Christmas gifts ranging from local food and drink, clothing, crafts, paintings, plants, Christmas wreaths, decorations, glassware, art, prints, cushions, bunting, candles, pottery, make-up, skin care and bath products.
Many of these products are locally made and cannot be found on the High Street. Refreshments are available from outdoor stalls and include a selection of crepes, pizzas, cakes, sausage rolls, soup, hot and cold drinks.
Entry is by ticket only. The event is from 10am to 4pm on Saturday, November 24 and Sunday, November 25. Tickets are £3.
To buy your ticket go to www.ChristmasFairatHoltHall.co.uk
- 1 Norfolk-born entrepreneur is second richest person in country
- 2 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 3 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 4 Hundreds of motors park up for classic vehicle day at Norfolk gardens
- 5 Cafe and shop along Norfolk Broads up for sale with 'rare opportunity'
- 6 100 East Anglian events you cannot miss this summer
- 7 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 8 Cash boost for church campaign backed by Normal for Norfolk star
- 9 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 10 Homes in Norfolk amongst least likely to be burgled