Grab a Christmas gift at Holt Hall festive fair
- Credit: Archant
A 15t Christmas tree and a log fire will greets visitors at the Holt Hall festive fair.
The event will take place inside Holt Hall, which is an impressive house set in 75 acres of parkland and woods just outside the north Norfolk town.
There will be more than 55 stalls showcasing an array of innovative and quality Christmas gifts ranging from local food and drink, clothing, crafts, paintings, plants, Christmas wreaths, decorations, glassware, art, prints, cushions, bunting, candles, pottery, make-up, skin care and bath products.
Many of these products are locally made and cannot be found on the High Street. Refreshments are available from outdoor stalls and include a selection of crepes, pizzas, cakes, sausage rolls, soup, hot and cold drinks.
Entry is by ticket only. The event is from 10am to 4pm on Saturday, November 24 and Sunday, November 25. Tickets are £3.
To buy your ticket go to www.ChristmasFairatHoltHall.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pioneering boat will make Norfolk coast more accessible
- 2 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 3 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 4 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 5 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 6 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 7 Thousands of rural homes to benefit from broadband funding
- 8 Dad uses son's ashes in a tattoo on his leg
- 9 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 10 Signalling fault causes delays on north Norfolk train lines