Grab a Christmas gift at Holt Hall festive fair
- Credit: Archant
A 15t Christmas tree and a log fire will greets visitors at the Holt Hall festive fair.
The event will take place inside Holt Hall, which is an impressive house set in 75 acres of parkland and woods just outside the north Norfolk town.
There will be more than 55 stalls showcasing an array of innovative and quality Christmas gifts ranging from local food and drink, clothing, crafts, paintings, plants, Christmas wreaths, decorations, glassware, art, prints, cushions, bunting, candles, pottery, make-up, skin care and bath products.
Many of these products are locally made and cannot be found on the High Street. Refreshments are available from outdoor stalls and include a selection of crepes, pizzas, cakes, sausage rolls, soup, hot and cold drinks.
Entry is by ticket only. The event is from 10am to 4pm on Saturday, November 24 and Sunday, November 25. Tickets are £3.
To buy your ticket go to www.ChristmasFairatHoltHall.co.uk
- 1 School closed its doors for three days after Covid outbreak
- 2 Where and when you can park for free in north Norfolk this Christmas
- 3 Deer herds relocated as part of dinosaur attraction's expansion plans
- 4 Conservatives gain Lib Dem ward in double by-election victory
- 5 'This affects everyone' - Erosion strikes Hemsby again
- 6 What's in a Broad? Delving beneath the surface of Norfolk's wonderful waterways
- 7 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 What to see in the sky in December: The 'Cold Moon' and meteor showers
- 9 Obituary: Milkman who did the rounds for 40 years dies aged 81
- 10 Car and front doors opened overnight - but nothing stolen