Holt Hall opens its doors to kick off Christmas season
- Credit: Sally Stanton
Holt Hall has the perfect offering to get visitors in the mood for the festive season.
With a fifteen foot Christmas tree, a log fire, and 60 stalls offering tasty treats, as well as crafts, gifts, and more, the hall's Christmas fair promises to be the perfect start to the season.
The event will take place between 10am and 4pm, on November 25 and 26.
The house is set in 75 acres of parkland and woods just outside of the village of Holt.
Unfortunately dogs are not allowed on the hall's grounds, except for guide dogs.
The ticketed event costs £2.97 per person, and are available from the hall at hourly intervals as well as online.
The event is also a cash only event as there is no card payment facility at the site.
- 1 Food review, The Crawfish Inn, Thursford: ‘Massive value for money'
- 2 Swap shop for women's clothing opens in Cromer
- 3 Lily, 13, 'excited' as first novel hits book shops
- 4 Tribute paid to much-loved dad who died in cycling accident
- 5 School celebrates being Norfolk's first to gain LGBTQ+ inclusion award
- 6 People come 'from all over the country' to try this Norfolk seafood platter
- 7 Weather warning as strong winds set to hit parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 8 Ziggurat in pub's deer park could stay for good
- 9 New boss hopes to put his own stamp on Sheringham cafe
- 10 10-year-old town centre deli announces sudden closure
Tickets can be bought in advance from www.HoltHallChristmasFair.co.uk.