Holt Hall opens its doors to kick off Christmas season
- Credit: Sally Stanton
Holt Hall has the perfect offering to get visitors in the mood for the festive season.
With a fifteen foot Christmas tree, a log fire, and 60 stalls offering tasty treats, as well as crafts, gifts, and more, the hall's Christmas fair promises to be the perfect start to the season.
The event will take place between 10am and 4pm, on November 25 and 26.
The house is set in 75 acres of parkland and woods just outside of the village of Holt.
Unfortunately dogs are not allowed on the hall's grounds, except for guide dogs.
You may also want to watch:
The ticketed event costs £2.97 per person, and are available from the hall at hourly intervals as well as online.
The event is also a cash only event as there is no card payment facility at the site.
- 1 'Know the waters are dangerous' - Rip tide warning following rescue from Norfolk beach
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 'We love this street' - New deli opens in Cromer
- 5 Charity horse ride around north Norfolk estate planned
- 6 New rules for coastal care home in special measures
- 7 Rescued pony arrives at new home on celebrity's farm
- 8 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 9 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 10 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
Tickets can be bought in advance from www.HoltHallChristmasFair.co.uk.