Holt Hall opens its doors to kick off Christmas season
- Credit: Sally Stanton
Holt Hall has the perfect offering to get visitors in the mood for the festive season.
With a fifteen foot Christmas tree, a log fire, and 60 stalls offering tasty treats, as well as crafts, gifts, and more, the hall's Christmas fair promises to be the perfect start to the season.
The event will take place between 10am and 4pm, on November 25 and 26.
The house is set in 75 acres of parkland and woods just outside of the village of Holt.
Unfortunately dogs are not allowed on the hall's grounds, except for guide dogs.
The ticketed event costs £2.97 per person, and are available from the hall at hourly intervals as well as online.
The event is also a cash only event as there is no card payment facility at the site.
- 1 Norfolk's bee-eaters: Your pictures of the Trimingham colony
- 2 Stunning bee-eaters draw over 5,000 bird watchers to north Norfolk coast
- 3 Public toilets in north Norfolk 'swamped' by campervan waste
- 4 Town Post Office opening date revealed
- 5 Banking counter to open after town's last branch closes
- 6 Historic town centre shop could become home
- 7 Sainsbury's moves to quash rumour of till closures at Norfolk store
- 8 Parked cars prevent buses from serving north Norfolk village
- 9 Feuding local leaders meet - but both leave unsatisfied
- 10 Competition offers free week at Cromer beach chalet
Tickets can be bought in advance from www.HoltHallChristmasFair.co.uk.