New tearoom opens at country park
- Credit: Archant
A new tearoom at Holt Country Park comes after public feedback made it clear that a café was the addition people wanted.
Hetty's tearoom is a family-run business operated by Karen Fuller, her mother, Heather, whose nickname is Hetty, her daughter and her husband David.
Set in a wooden cottage to fit in with the natural surroundings, even the colour scheme was chosen with the park's beauty in mind with every element feeling like it belongs in the woods.
The wide range of treats on offer includes homemade cakes, scones, sausage rolls, sandwiches, toasties, coffees and teas, plus vegan and gluten free options.
The park is owned by North Norfolk District Council, whose portfolio holder for culture and wellbeing, Virginia Gay, said: "This is just what people have been asking for - a lovely café in Holt Country Park."
You may also want to watch:
It's open seven days a week during the summer months, from 8.30am to 5pm.
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 5 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 6 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 7 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 8 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 9 Prince Philip memorial erected in town park just a day after his death
- 10 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder