Could you help reunite valuable lost keepsake with owner?
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A north Norfolk man is hoping to reunite a lost keepsake with its owner - if they can correctly identify it from his description.
Peter Taylor discovered a small keepsake lying in the road while riding his bicycle from Holt to Cley on Monday, October 1.
He didn't want to identify the item in case someone falsely claimed it as theirs, but said if the owner recognised it from the description of the engraving he would be happy to hand it back to them.
Mr Taylor, from Cromer, said: 'I found it yesterday, around midday.
'It was lying in the middle of the road from Holt to Cley, about a mile or so down the road from Holt.'
You may also want to watch:
The item is engraved with the words 'With all my love', and the date '5. 8. 17.'
Mr Taylor added: 'It's clearly a sentimental gift - probably from a woman to a man.
- 1 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 2 Happy birthday, Arthur! 100 up for Second World War naval hero
- 3 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 4 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 5 Hotel's bid for nine holiday lodges 'to compete with Airbnb'
- 6 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
- 7 Listed townhouse with 'most stunning' features is for sale for £595,000
- 8 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 9 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 10 Taxi driver beaten up in case of mistaken identity
'I think it could be worth £150.
'If whoever lost it recognises this description and can tell me what the item is, I would like to reunite it with its owner.'
Anyone recognising the description of this item should contact Peter Taylor on 07704 567595.